RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pete

Brighton and Hove Albion

Southampton are the ones I really want to put one over next season.

We have this arrogant Saffer at work who's been taunting me for the last 4 years about how they are prem and we aren't.

Good stuff Pete - congrats. Amazing to have 3 South Coast teams in the Prem next season.

Brighton not a bad place for a day out after a match either.... I vaguely remember a Pub not far from the train station which did a good range of beers and sold about 15 different types of sausages with mash... heaven

8 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

Good stuff Pete - congrats. Amazing to have 3 South Coast teams in the Prem next season.

Brighton not a bad place for a day out after a match either.... I vaguely remember a Pub not far from the train station which did a good range of beers and sold about 15 different types of sausages with mash... heaven

15 types of sausages..?? Didn't know supporters were that discerning Col......;)