RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

FAKE NEWS

I note the TAB have employed this practice recently.

When there is an absolute standout they come up with other suggestions or reported " huge win movers " which attract the less cynical of us, recent examples are :

1 )  Race 2 Hawkes Bay When the Good thing of the day Bostonian opening @ $1.90 there is to no surprise the distraction of Lubaya " moving from 51 to 31 to  14 to 10. Trainer who I no reason to doubt say's its not my money.

2) Race 8 Hawkes Bay next best good thing for the day Andano.........big push from all directions for Vinevale.

Today at Riverton Race Race 6 Absolute standout bet of the day HOOFBEAT @ $1.85............ from sunrise " reported" rivers of cash coming for ALL BLACK MAGIC moving from $15 to 10 to 6 ?

Its a bit like the ole fella telling you all the fish have been caught down there and over here........... THOUSANDS GETTING SUCKED IN.

NOW you know the odds ( O'h Yeah ) now beat them.

1 hour ago, Steve Paul said:

All Black Magic was a certainty beaten imho.

Thought so too. Pretty good day for the underrated stallion Perfectly Ready 2 wins and a second today .

Woodville .......... GOOD THING OF THE DAY was COUSTEAU which duly shit in BUT not without our charmless nirks at the TAB force feeding you bullshit ( not dissimilar to French Pate' production ) having you put your hard earned on Lodi coming in from 4's to $2.30.

Our on course coverage even had the temerity to suggest several others had good chances.

Talking about mirror and smoke magic .