RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

SBW

He's good, no mistake. Just went a bit too far this time but consider this. Bodie missed three kickable shots - the winning of the game - but nobody's bagging him. Two teams, one wins, one loses. Get over it.

Funniest post ever for sure zelda

is the "journalist" taking the piss?

he says SBM has been successfull in multiple sports, LMFAO

whats the third one frisbee throwing, ping pong, marbles ???

surely not boxing???

if fighting fat and I mean real fat no bodies that can't hold their hands up is a success then i'm King Kong 

wait until paul Gallen puts his lights out :wub:

Sonny is all about SBM and that is FACT !!

23 minutes ago, eljay said:

Think I'll believe Jerome not you crusty - afterall he was closer to the action.   Perhaps Williams should have kissed the Pom - Frogs love that don't they.    Could have saved the game for the AB's!    :o

Since when has Jerome being able to read peoples minds?

Way, way off subject here, but i was ok with him in the team (in fact welcomed his skills,attack and defense)

, I didnt see the severity and obvious intention of the head high, until the slow mo replay,

I don,t think 1 rugby supporter in  N.Z disagreed with the Red Card from then. (silly League type headshot)

Slow mo,s are used to see how big a bogie is being dislodged or how much snot is dispelled following a try these days, and, if a try or not !

all adds to the spectacle and determines exact decision correctness, I suppose.

unless the ref decides otherwise, (a couple of offside / forward passes leading to penalties on the weekend)

which puts you back at square one and the ref is always right scenario ! ...regardless of slow mo,...

are they used too much ?  

Slow motion replay makes it look like he's got so much time to consider his actions. In actual fact it's merely split second reaction in heat of game. He wouldn't have wrapped with the right arm, because that have meant tackling his team mate, so he braced. Still that doesn't matter these days. They don't try to guess what was intended, merely what occurred.

No arms, shoulder hits head = Red Card.

Maybe this INSPIRED The British Lions ...

New Zealand press gives Warren Gatland clown treatment (again) after war of words breaks out over foul play

•  
Warren Gatland Lions coach Warren Gatland and (inset) The New Zealand Herald CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES
  •  
Warren Gatland
The New Zealand Herald's caption 'If the nose fits, Warren' CREDIT: NZ HERALD