RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

Greyhound Racing New Zealand Board approves 10% increase in stakes

45 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

A racer? 16L last for most of the way is a non chaser. Simple and plain. How is bright star any different? She started racing at 14 months. Or is it because McInerney doesn't train her so you have nothing to complain about?

As Gary says, you really are not the full cup of tea, just for you i will point out there are always exceptions to every rule, and quite often there is a reason behind it. But we are not talking about exceptions. We are talking about starting pups at 14 mths of age, and only greedy uncaring people would want to do this. I repeat, there is no justification to allow this. If starting a pup at 14 mths was a rarity, and it was a little bitch such as Bright Star, and only raced no more than once a week, then this issue would not be a problem. The problem is, we have trainers that cannot control their greed, and just start dogs and bitches in every start they can get at 14 mths of age. Anyway you will be pleased to know i'm sick of you now, you are obviously in the same mold as your mate don't know, and what an apt monogram he has. My argument is based on sound veterinary science, yours is based on ignorance and greed.

18 minutes ago, aquaman said:

As Gary says, you really are not the full cup of tea, just for you i will point out there are always exceptions to every rule, and quite often there is a reason behind it. But we are not talking about exceptions. We are talking about starting pups at 14 mths of age, and only greedy uncaring people would want to do this. I repeat, there is no justification to allow this. If starting a pup at 14 mths was a rarity, and it was a little bitch such as Bright Star, and only raced no more than once a week, then this issue would not be a problem. The problem is, we have trainers that cannot control their greed, and just start dogs and bitches in every start they can get at 14 mths of age. Anyway you will be pleased to know i'm sick of you now, you are obviously in the same mold as your mate don't know, and what an apt monogram he has. My argument is based on sound veterinary science, yours is based on ignorance and greed.

john your wasting time with jakey you just cant put brains into a monument ,   he has that supermarket racing mentality just get another one of the shelf

1 hour ago, alltheway!!! said:

A racer? 16L last for most of the way is a non chaser. Simple and plain. How is bright star any different? She started racing at 14 months. Or is it because McInerney doesn't train her so you have nothing to complain about?

16L last then where did she finish ? Name me say 3 or 4 more dogs on NZ that have promoted the sport more positively to a more or less world wide audience . Fk me you can smell your envy of her . 

It always worries me when people attack the poster rather than their post, in fact often it makes me think the poster does not have a sound argument.

Alltheway is no brainless monument or thick he is a very intelligent person and a good human being with a great passion for greyhound racing. He comes from a greyhound background and has a good knowledge of the industry. I cannot be bothered reading all the posts here again but I think Jakey asked for any proof that starting a dog at 14 months is going to determine the longlevity at racing. Johhno me old mate you say your opinions are based on science. That is all Jakey is asking for, show  him the studies that confirm this. There have been some solid opinions from very worthwhile people in the industry but at the end of the day they are still opinions no matter how hallowed the person offering them. 

Same as Slim, a good trainer with a great oversight of the industry. His comment about feeling sorry for anyone with a stayer is good thinking if you like to look at it without bias. I have talked to many trainers who have stayers that almost end up tearing their hair out because of the futility of trying to race a stayer here regularly. Arch and Palmerston Nth Paul have been accusedn on here, in the past of trying to arrange fields for their own stayers and I understand why they have.

Gary, have you ever started a new post yourself  that had some value rather than just troll everyone you think you may be able to get a bite out of?  

41 minutes ago, GOM said:

It always worries me when people attack the poster rather than their post, in fact often it makes me think the poster does not have a sound argument.

Alltheway is no brainless monument or thick he is a very intelligent person and a good human being with a great passion for greyhound racing. He comes from a greyhound background and has a good knowledge of the industry. I cannot be bothered reading all the posts here again but I think Jakey asked for any proof that starting a dog at 14 months is going to determine the longlevity at racing. Johhno me old mate you say your opinions are based on science. That is all Jakey is asking for, show  him the studies that confirm this. There have been some solid opinions from very worthwhile people in the industry but at the end of the day they are still opinions no matter how hallowed the person offering them. 

Same as Slim, a good trainer with a great oversight of the industry. His comment about feeling sorry for anyone with a stayer is good thinking if you like to look at it without bias. I have talked to many trainers who have stayers that almost end up tearing their hair out because of the futility of trying to race a stayer here regularly. Arch and Palmerston Nth Paul have been accusedn on here, in the past of trying to arrange fields for their own stayers and I understand why they have.

Gary, have you ever started a new post yourself  that had some value rather than just troll everyone you think you may be able to get a bite out of?  

yes i have mikey if you care to take notice,     if you say jakey is intelligent why does he keep posting baseless facts    and as i see it mikey you are always quick to dig the boot in to me, if you post crap your entitled to be given a thrashing just as midget does,  where is jakeys hard facts and research re young dogs that he has neen asked for several times when asked  the difference in bitches and dogs apart from the obvious .    i suppose your a smart person if you abuse stewards he is no jason thompson

1 hour ago, gary1 said:

yes i have mikey if you care to take notice,     if you say jakey is intelligent why does he keep posting baseless facts    and as i see it mikey you are always quick to dig the boot in to me, if you post crap your entitled to be given a thrashing just as midget does,  where is jakeys hard facts and research re young dogs that he has neen asked for several times when asked  the difference in bitches and dogs apart from the obvious .    i suppose your a smart person if you abuse stewards he is no jason thompson

I have never abused any stewards in my life. Like mike said, I am asking for proof. And stating that the grv have brought in the rule does not mean anything if there is no proof behind this and many dogs have raced long successful career's and lived long lives. Believe it or not I don't like seeing dogs lined up until they are ready (which is not usually till 16-22 months anyway) that doesn't mean I will criticise other for doing it when there is no scientific evidence I can find which suggests it is harmful for pups to race that young (trust me, I have looked). 

8 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

I have never abused any stewards in my life. Like mike said, I am asking for proof. And stating that the grv have brought in the rule does not mean anything if there is no proof behind this and many dogs have raced long successful career's and lived long lives. Believe it or not I don't like seeing dogs lined up until they are ready (which is not usually till 16-22 months anyway) that doesn't mean I will criticise other for doing it when there is no scientific evidence I can find which suggests it is harmful for pups to race that young (trust me, I have looked). 

so the vet that wasup mentioned and dr gannon that advised grv are wrong,  you say many dogs have raced long successful careers who researched this, how many dogs do you have in work

10 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

as you dont want to reply or you cant answer the question re dogs and bitches many years ago in aust you werent allowed to start dogs till 2 months after bitches the answer was simple dogs take longer to develop than bitches 

2 hours ago, GOM said:

Don't make me laugh, he's as thick as to short planks. If alltheway, or that other halfwit, dont know, cannot figure out that racing 14 mth puppies is safe for the animal, then all the science in the world would be wasted on them.

As for Slim, its attitudes such as his that are responsible for the state of distance racing. Now that they have succeeded in wreaking distance racing, they want to put the boot in to anybody with one by denying them stake money. What a fooken joke, hes never had one, it would be to hard for him to train one, squibs are his lot, and fook anybody else.

46 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Don't make me laugh, he's as thick as to short planks. If alltheway, or that other halfwit, dont know, cannot figure out that racing 14 mth puppies is safe for the animal, then all the science in the world would be wasted on them.

As for Slim, its attitudes such as his that are responsible for the state of distance racing. Now that they have succeeded in wreaking distance racing, they want to put the boot in to anybody with one by denying them stake money. What a fooken joke, hes never had one, it would be to hard for him to train one, squibs are his lot, and fook anybody else.

Is this all you can do? Insult people who have a differing opinion than you?

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

best post ever

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

I'm not going to justify myself to some old has been but for your information my distance racing stats as a trainer currently sits at a 50% strike rate and I do own a stayer now who is being readied for the silver collar however the lack of distance races carded in the north has hindered this. I will no longer respond to your childish and abusive personal attacks.

Brent Littlejohn

Whitianga

20 minutes ago, Slim Shady said:

I'm not going to justify myself to some old has been but for your information my distance racing stats as a trainer currently sits at a 50% strike rate and I do own a stayer now who is being readied for the silver collar however the lack of distance races carded in the north has hindered this. I will no longer respond to your childish and abusive personal attacks.

Brent Littlejohn

Whitianga

are you training him   and can you please show usyour stats then we wont have another 17 posts doubting it

28 minutes ago, Slim Shady said:

Brent Littlejohn

Whitianga

i love why you said you was giving away training  especially the 50/50 reason as you would be broke go back training your good and charge 200 hundy a week plus 40 per cent

26 minutes ago, gary1 said:

i love why you said you was giving away training  especially the 50/50 reason as you would be broke go back training your good and charge 200 hundy a week plus 40 per cent

Now your talking gazza

36 minutes ago, gary1 said:

are you training him   and can you please show usyour stats then we wont have another 17 posts doubting it

I couldn't care less about 17 posts doubting it to be perfectly honest....look forward to reading them actually ;)