RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
legs&lashes

group 1s

6 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Belcroft Banker is not a Group One dog after its last few runs, it clearly can't get 527m, Lochinvar Brough is handy but no Group dog, both beaten on merit today by a C.D dog.

on their merits? Did you watch the race? Saw a few unlucky runs in that field

20 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Belcroft Banker is not a Group One dog after its last few runs, it clearly can't get 527m, Lochinvar Brough is handy but no Group dog, both beaten on merit today by a C.D dog.

How can you say Belcroft Banker (Louie) & Lochinvar Brough aren't Group 1 dogs? You show us 1 dog that you say is a Group 1 dog that doesn't have any down days in it's career. Every good dog that races has it's ups & downs during their career. I have had people in the past ask me what is the best way to pick a dog to place a bet on & my answer to them is "the best way is to go talk to the trainer as they will know how it will go that the track". It also comes down to knowing a number of other factors such as how the dog is feeling, what the track is like for that race, what box draw they got, the weather & how the visiting dogs are feeling after their long trip. Both Louie & Brough had bad draws but they did try their best to do well.

With me statement on visiting dogs & how they are feeling you could look at Mr Fredrickson yesterday. Him & his dogs traveled 7hrs from the CD to a track they had never seen or been on before & he did well & he even said himself that he was surprised the dogs traveled so well coming up.

3 minutes ago, modest mouse said:

Thank you Gary, your'e a gem. :)

All good Henny. I know what both of those dogs can do if they have good weather, a track that suits them, they are feeling good & the get the right box that they know how to use.

2 hours ago, Gary Sharp said:

All good Henny. I know what both of those dogs can do if they have good weather, a track that suits them, they are feeling good & the get the right box that they know how to use.

Gee Gary. That's a lot of variables for the making of a group 1 dog.

The group dogs are the ones that overcome adversity.

36 minutes ago, mmmyb said:

Agree mmmyb, the difference is Gp1 dogs overcome adversity. That is what stands them above the rest.

10 hours ago, it's a ballroom said:

Has your sister got a special on gay1 ? 

You might have cashy and your treading a very fine line

Edited by gary1

23 hours ago, mmmyb said:

That's is true Corey. I was just putting how I look at it which to some people may be wrong but that's their opinion on how they look at it.

3 hours ago, Slim Shady said:

Best post ever. ..

your a cracker brent how did your meeting with joe go same as your post that nzgra are stupid and stop the meeting your a cracker as well as a wanker best post ever 

10 minutes ago, gary1 said:

your a cracker brent how did your meeting with joe go same as your post that nzgra are stupid and stop the meeting your a cracker as well as a wanker best post ever 

Gee bit touchy gazzo...I just copied and pasted that from one of your replies to a statement that fu$ked me off. ...if ya cant handle the heat then f&ck off outa the kitchen.....boy

18 minutes ago, gary1 said:

When's the collar knobo? june I believe so guess I will meet him then but I wont be holding my breath they will show up..been there done this before. 

5 minutes ago, Slim Shady said:

When's the collar knobo? june I believe so guess I will meet him then but I wont be holding my breath they will show up..been there done this before. 

5 minutes ago, Slim Shady said:

ill be flying in to auck in august i can replace him havent  got a problem with that  if joe agrees

7 minutes ago, Slim Shady said:

or hang on you you could be one of those palmy heroes   lol lol lol lol 

7 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

oh Gary I will be there

im at every other meeting so why would I miss that one

but you can come and join me sounds like he has threaten me

I got kicked off   for that even if I didn't threaten anyone

dont worry joe illbe there  in august whens the collar on 

9 minutes ago, mmmyb said:

Yet another post hijacked by people with childish comments towards each other.

Can we get back to the topics started in this thread and the others. 

gee mbb go back and actually see who hijacks it  ill give you a tip allthe way with his bull crap posts

2 hours ago, gary1 said:

Just got yourself moderated again... you really are the only tosser in here... you always need to play the man and can't help yourself..enjoy.