RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
legs&lashes

group 1s

5 minutes ago, it's a ballroom said:

Around at different times fool , check their records and I think you will find they were pretty impressive . 

im a fool you live in dream land where in the hell as you quoted   { Where was goat when those dogs were running sub 18.10's every week ?  ] sub 18.10 everyweek really

10 minutes ago, gary1 said:

im a fool you live in dream land where in the hell as you quoted   { Where was goat when those dogs were running sub 18.10's every week ?  ] sub 18.10 everyweek really

You asked where they were and I put that back to you as it was at different times . It's like asking where was Ali when Mike tyson beat everyone up . 

Just now, it's a ballroom said:

You asked where they were and I put that back to you as it was at different times . It's like asking where was Ali when Mike tyson beat everyone up . 

did you not say they were running sub 18.10 everyweek  as i see  itgoat arrived here in march 2016  and all those dogs were still racing then right up to end of 2016

3 minutes ago, it's a ballroom said:

So answer the first question put to you . Do you think goat ( I have the utmost respect for him and think he is a super sprinter ) would have won 20 in a row against those dogs ? 

im trying to look for the first question put to me,,       and i cant see why not

9 minutes ago, gary1 said:

im trying to look for the first question put to me,,       and i cant see why not

I didn't . Alltheway did . You are always telling people to answer your questions so answer that one . Other than that troll off somewhere else as I think nearly everyone on here thinks ur a prick 

9 minutes ago, it's a ballroom said:

I didn't . Alltheway did . You are always telling people to answer your questions so answer that one . Other than that troll off somewhere else as I think nearly everyone on here thinks ur a prick 

i couldnt careless what people think but when you post garbage like you did it needs correcting sub 18.10s everyweek thats a tui ad oh sorry i forgot you trolled of alltheways post which i found

Just now, gary1 said:

i couldnt careless what people think but when you post garbage like you did it needs correcting sub 18.10s everyweek thats a tui ad

Nangar star, yeboah, and subic bay all broke 18:10 at least twice. They would run 18.20-18.30 consistently. I do not think swimming goat would have won 20 in a row if he had to race wheelchair norm every week as he could beat him once or twice every 10 starts (which is not taking anything away from swimming goat as he is a top dog). Its a lot harder when all the top dogs from their region have to race eachother every week is what I am getting at. Especially when you have 3-4 sprinters that could be regarded as some of the quickest sprinters ever seen in NZ

5 minutes ago, gary1 said:

i couldnt careless what people think but when you post garbage like you did it needs correcting sub 18.10s everyweek thats a tui ad

Look people G1 thrives on negativity and annoying people. The best way to treat him is NEVER EVER reply to his comments, he doesn't care what everyone thinks of him and we should not give a fluck about his shiity comments.

1 minute ago, alltheway!!! said:

Nangar star, yeboah, and subic bay all broke 18:10 at least twice. They would run 18.20-18.30 consistently. I do not think swimming goat would have won 20 in a row if he had to race wheelchair norm every week as he could beat him once or twice every 10 starts (which is not taking anything away from swimming goat as he is a top dog). Its a lot harder when all the top dogs from their region have to race eachother every week is what I am getting at. Especially when you have 3-4 sprinters that could be regarded as some of the quickest sprinters ever seen in NZ

they might have run 18.20 plus but they never broke 18.10 everyweek ,,,,  consistency was the goats claim to fame the others only put 6 to 7 on end  plus you can only beat what goes up against you and goat did that

3 minutes ago, GOM said:

Look people G1 thrives on negativity and annoying people. The best way to treat him is NEVER EVER reply to his comments, he doesn't care what everyone thinks of him and we should not give a fluck about his shiity comments.

so i see it as this mikey your quite happy for people to post incorrect info,      it seems when im right you all throw your toys out of the cot and start swearing  you must have a big sandpit up their with no toys in it  now that i have corrected everything i shall head off to addington brimming with confidence

Just now, alltheway!!! said:

Yeboah had three looks and ran 17.12 after travelling. I can't see why he couldn't break 17.00 there consistently if he raced there week in week out

same could be said about the goat at auck

6 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

but he didn't break did he Jake 

why is it you think Auckland dogs are the best

Yes, and swimming goat ran 18.37 at Auckland. Sketchy chief ran quicker the same day. I am not saying they are the best. I am saying that when you only have 1 race per grade per meeting instead of 2-3 races per grade per meeting, you have to race the top dogs on weekly basis in that region where as with 2-3 races in that grade per meeting means you don't have to race the top dogs of that grade per week as they were spread across the races. Swimming goat has not had to race dogs like wheelchair norm every week because if he did, he would have been beaten not all the time, but every now and than, he would have if he made a mistake early like he can. That is my point. I used nangar star, subic bay and yeboah as an example as they were all in the same category as swimming goat but were unlucky enough to race eachother on a weekly basis

8 hours ago, alltheway!!! said:

Yes, and swimming goat ran 18.37 at Auckland. Sketchy chief ran quicker the same day. I am not saying they are the best. I am saying that when you only have 1 race per grade per meeting instead of 2-3 races per grade per meeting, you have to race the top dogs on weekly basis in that region where as with 2-3 races in that grade per meeting means you don't have to race the top dogs of that grade per week as they were spread across the races. Swimming goat has not had to race dogs like wheelchair norm every week because if he did, he would have been beaten not all the time, but every now and than, he would have if he made a mistake early like he can. That is my point. I used nangar star, subic bay and yeboah as an example as they were all in the same category as swimming goat but were unlucky enough to race eachother on a weekly basis

Your absolutely spot on with what you're said here "all the way"...week in week out wheelchair norm and goat (amongst other top sprinters) were in different fields...I guess thats how they do their selection down there. Fantastic dogs the pair of them might I add. Mikes right when he suggests not "biting" when gary and joe blogs try to wind you up...hey they have never had the nuts to name themselves on here EVER and they never will... they are gutless stirrers who would leave a trial of raw sh#t on the ground behind them whilst running away if anyone ever confronted them (but cant cause they keyboard warriors). You actually have a very solid knowledge of everything dogs so dont let the stirrers put a damper on your passion mate.

Brent Littlejohn

Brent littleJohn 

you know who I am we will have a talk about if I'm gutless next time I see you 

as for running away you have done this  by giving up training funny thing is your dogs are going better with there new trainer

9 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

Brent littleJohn 

you know who I am we will have a talk about if I'm gutless next time I see you 

as for running away you have done this  by giving up training funny thing is your dogs are going better with there new trainer

Im very excited about getting back to the races now...yeehaa cant wait to meet you...I will definitely be at akl collar night if you want a date ;) . this will be my last correspondence with you until we meet in person..;-)

On 4/6/2017 at 10:58 AM, alltheway!!! said:

How is it funny? Belcroft banker placed in a group one race, Lochinvar brogue was a track record holder in AUS who has had very limited racing, kava blue is a group race dog, gold class is a group race dog, Westworld has gone 30.50 around Auckland since the track was turned, only two dogs in the Auckland cup series went faster. You have to race group one dogs every c5 race at Auckland. It is a lot tougher to win there

Belcroft Banker is not a Group One dog after its last few runs, it clearly can't get 527m, Lochinvar Brough is handy but no Group dog, both beaten on merit today by a C.D dog.

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 7:02 PM, Slim Shady said:

Im very excited about getting back to the races now...yeehaa cant wait to meet you...I will definitely be at akl collar night if you want a date ;) . this will be my last correspondence with you until we meet in person..;-)

You want a date   spend a few dollars from your winnings as trainer and visit the local parlour