RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
legs&lashes

group 1s

16 minutes ago, GOM said:

Silly cheap shot,  Karens dog ran fastest of the day and it is only her 3rd string. If bad luck had not intervened she would probably have quinelled the final

who's having a silly cheap shot 

57 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

Well the best was scratched and the majority of them found bad luck

how we going with the track record and fighting  are we going to say i was wrong  gary

46 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

your a funny young fellow thinking that Jake

You deny that thrilling Boris is the best ability wise?

3 minutes ago, gary1 said:

how we going with the track record and fighting  are we going to say i was wrong  gary

And yes I admit that I got that wrong

Just now, alltheway!!! said:

You deny that thrilling Boris is the best ability wise?

And yes u admit that I got that wrong

i didnt admit nothing whilst your confessing what about you wheeler statement

what a Bloody cheek????;;

On 4/6/2017 at 9:41 AM, alltheway!!! said:

Quality, not quantity. You have 2 or 3 dogs down south that win group one races, the rest are just race fillers. If dogs like Hes all power, Southern lights, Swimming Goat or American Warrior had to race in the North every week, they would not be any where near as dominate as these dogs are down in the south. Your avg. c5 race and even c4 race in the North are full of top dogs. You could argue that some of those races would be deserving group one fields under the right circumstances. Its easy pickings down there.

3 hours ago, shelley said:

what a Bloody cheek????;;

what I am trying to get at is down south, they have 2/3 c4/5 sprints and middle distance races per high grade meeting whereas up in the north, you get one a week per meeting, so it is only natural that up north, you have to race the best of the best from the region and sometimes other regions on a weekly basis whereas down south, most of the fields seem (in my opinion) seeded so the best c5 dogs do not have to race each other each week and sometimes beat easier field s than they should be beating

2 hours ago, alltheway!!! said:

what I am trying to get at is down south, they have 2/3 c4/5 sprints and middle distance races per high grade meeting whereas up in the north, you get one a week per meeting, so it is only natural that up north, you have to race the best of the best from the region and sometimes other regions on a weekly basis whereas down south, most of the fields seem (in my opinion) seeded so the best c5 dogs do not have to race each other each week and sometimes beat easier field s than they should be beating

really

11 hours ago, gary1 said:

really

Yes really, do you honestly think swimming goat would have won 20 in a row if he had to race nangar star, subic bay, yeboah and simple and plain every week? While he was winning them in a row, there were 3-4dogs at Auckland who could go sub 18:10. Its same over middle distance. There are always 3-4 dogs that could break 30:20 (obviously not right now with the state of the track). I can't believe you can't see this

1 hour ago, alltheway!!! said:

Yes really, do you honestly think swimming goat would have won 20 in a row if he had to race nangar star, subic bay, yeboah and simple and plain every week? While he was winning them in a row, there were 3-4dogs at Auckland who could go sub 18:10. Its same over middle distance. There are always 3-4 dogs that could break 30:20 (obviously not right now with the state of the track). I can't believe you can't see this

where was   nangar star, subic bay, yeboah when the goat went north to give them a flogging

16 minutes ago, it's a ballroom said:

What a stupid fkn comment . Where was goat when those dogs were running sub 18.10's every week ? 

back putting 20 wins together  what a stupid question  have they done that  how many times has yeboah broken 18.10 ?