RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MrBigStuff

Te Aroha

Hardly surprising with the volume of rain forecast this week, Te Awamutu wont go ahead either. Probably a smart move to shift Breeders day to Te Rapa for Saturday. No other track will be able to cope with the rain forecast.

Your posts are getting repetitive and depressing,  go outside and get some sunshine before it goes for the week.

2 minutes ago, barryb said:

Hardly surprising with the volume of rain forecast this week, Te Awamutu wont go ahead either. Probably a smart move to shift Breeders day to Te Rapa for Saturday. No other track will be able to cope with the rain forecast.

Your posts are getting repetitive and depressing,  go outside and get some sunshine before it goes for the week.

Least if they go to Te Rapa they will be on the best surface in the North

Apparently they are going to gallop some horses from Cambridge and/or Matamata with senior jockeys aboard tomorrow.You would assume the track has been inspected on a regular basis by NZTR tracks manager and Stipes since the cancellation two weeks ago and had whatever remedial work was required.Any update Ted? I'm sure you have walked it recently.

Hey Mr BigStuff.  I bet you are one of these guys  who do not even go to the races and if so go once a year and are allowed $2 to bet all day by your wife.

Why are you not at Te Aroha with a sponge helping out I forgot you have the brain the size of a pea and would need a weeks training on what to use the sponge for

Guest 2Admin2
3 hours ago, MrBigStuff said:

Least if they go to Te Rapa they will be on the best surface in the North

That's not true.  It would now rank in the lower quartile.

Those who actually know the worth of a track have been advising here on Cafe for some time that Te Aroha is well below the required standard for G1 racing.

I guess I'm going to get overwhelmed by the usual trolls now ( although I've blocked the worst ) but I couldn't give a fuck, the schadenfreude is sweet.

1 hour ago, MrBigStuff said:

Good post Firey. 

I spend plenty a year own supplying a horse or two each year to race. That'll do me fine, pretty much make no money out of it but its hard to suck it up and carry on when you run at a loss each year

well move on spend your money on the pokies

15 minutes ago, Midget said:

Those who actually know the worth of a track have been advising here on Cafe for some time that Te Aroha is well below the required standard for G1 racing.

I guess I'm going to get overwhelmed by the usual trolls now ( although I've blocked the worst ) but I couldn't give a fuck, the schadenfreude is sweet.

It obvious you werent one of the 700 we had booked for under the tree. What a sad life you have if you just sit and critise and say I told you so. You had a bad experience at Te Aroha so what get over it dont come to our course but no you waste time and engergy just slam dunking any course that you dont like. This is life enjoy it negativity is such a waste of time and energy

te aroha transferred to te rapa  classed as waikato region te aroha classed in auckland region why and changed to left handed very strange  and is te aroha  a part of trac racing 

11 minutes ago, edor said:

te aroha transferred to te rapa  classed as waikato region te aroha classed in auckland region why and changed to left handed very strange  and is te aroha  a part of trac racing 

I also thought we were classed more in Waikato than Auckland region. Waikato a lot closer than Auckland. Yes Te Aroha is part of Trac

but te aroha is still classed in the auckland region for some reason just look at the travel subsidies wairoa and gisborne offer te aroha gets amention why

40 minutes ago, edor said:

TRAC has lost its spark, ever since Jim Watters left to be the CEO in Sth Australia. Matamata and Tauranga both saw the light and got out of it.

1 hour ago, Midget said:

He is right and he told you so!

25 minutes ago, The Crucible said:

What's going on here?

There may be a shortage of good tracks but there are still plenty of commas, full stops,  semi-colons, question marks, etc. for everyone to use. 

Some of you should try using them sometime.  Would make your posts a lot easier to read!:)

what your saying is we should be using proper English grammar

40 minutes ago, porky said:

Who really gives a fuck! 

Probably should end that with a question mark, but nice to see some punctuation.

If Midget can use big words like "schadenfreude" then the least we mere mortals can do is use a bit of punctuation here and there.  Makes posts easier to read if you know where one thought finishes and the next begins.  

te aroha people]

]]]wont't be there sad to say

yty

say

13 hours ago, The Crucible said:

Probably should end that with a question mark, but nice to see some punctuation.

If Midget can use big words like "schadenfreude" then the least we mere mortals can do is use a bit of punctuation here and there.  Makes posts easier to read if you know where one thought finishes and the next begins.  

You have to wonder if there is any thought process with some of these posts...I doubt punctuation will help....:rolleyes: