RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pete

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse

10 minutes ago, pete said:

Instant mute,

Agree Pete, the only time "Mute" is disengaged for me is when the race commentary is playing or Steve Davis is the presenter, plus of course the Oz segments. Surely they can find some knowledgable "racing" people rather than these muppets. Someone like "Boots" Sweeney possibly or Mary? (Sunline, breeders secretary?) or more input from trainers such as Graham Richardson, Lance O'Sullivan, Steven McKee on a paid basis. Really sick of the repetitive shyte from Popperwell, Rodley and Sweeney. (But certainly do not want more input from that germ Guerin.)

1 hour ago, chevy86 said:

Agree Pete, the only time "Mute" is disengaged for me is when the race commentary is playing or Steve Davis is the presenter, plus of course the Oz segments. Surely they can find some knowledgable "racing" people rather than these muppets. Someone like "Boots" Sweeney possibly or Mary? (Sunline, breeders secretary?) or more input from trainers such as Graham Richardson, Lance O'Sullivan, Steven McKee on a paid basis. Really sick of the repetitive shyte from Popperwell, Rodley and Sweeney. (But certainly do not want more input from that germ Guerin.)

The germ comment is a bit OTT Chevy.

I rate them on credibility and most of them lack credibility because the information they impart generaly doesn't lead you into backing winners.

After the recommended quaddies and bet's of the day amounting to a daily $300 odd all I can say is read the following :

If you think you, or someone you know may have a problem, help is available by contacting our TAB Customer Services or through the Gambling Helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Further information about Responsible Gambling and available support is available in the links below.

You're a hard bunch you lot....i'd love a job working for Trackside but as i'm almost completely deaf in my right ear it's impossible being that your getting instructions from directors and also from the floor and talking at same time.

The only time I cringe is when a certain presenter let's me know how long there going to be in the studio taadaaay.

Could be worse ....just watched the Chiefs game and they had a WOMEN doing the comments during the game... for Gods sake what are the people who run  Sky Sport thinking ...have they gone completely mad.!!! You dont hear men doing the netball commentary do you ??...and dont get me started on womens  cricket and rugby ....and they thought they had problems with the trannie weightlifter....Give me strength !!!!   

Speechless.  When we talk about moving racing into the new century, I still think some think the new century is the 20th century.  No wonder racing is struggling for relevance.

3 minutes ago, Beck"s said:

Racing involves both the sexes equally.. And I applaud that input... But not the other ...Its a disgrace !!!

You are a disgrace.

Leslie Murdoch has been sideline commentator for Radio Sport at rugby in Canterbury for years