RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dbtab

TAB $100,000 STAKES DRAW

What do caffers think of this waste of money by the tab a daily competition which gives you a chance to get 5 dollars if you have had a bet the previous day over the month of march 18.000 daily $5 draws  and 100 draws of $100 at the end .Would prefer they gave 1 odd boost bet a day like Ladbrokes 

Indeed, dbtab...

My account, for months, has had $0.80 in it.

Every now and then I get an email saying my account has been 'boosted' by $5 that I have to spend within a few days.

Giddy with this newly-acquired wealth, I usually spend it immediately on an even-money sports bet.

That my account is back down to $0.80 should tell you I suck at such 'endeavours', ha.

But I guess the TAB will be able to claim in its latest glossy report my account is still 'active'...

1 hour ago, dbtab said:

What do caffers think of this waste of money by the tab a daily competition which gives you a chance to get 5 dollars if you have had a bet the previous day over the month of march 18.000 daily $5 draws  and 100 draws of $100 at the end .Would prefer they gave 1 odd boost bet a day like Ladbrokes 

this is how they can report turnover is up ;)

36 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

I know of many people who have given up betting on horses over the last 10 years,but i don't know of any who have given LOTTO away.

There is one thing one learns over time and thats "keep it simple" Betting on horses has become far from simple and instead very complicated and messy.

There are numerous ways to simplify it.

Here is just one. Combine the trifecta and first four pools. All players get the same trifecta dividend and those that have gone for first four split their winnings based on the fourth horse.

5 hours ago, Varro said:

has anyone done better than the $5?

Ive rolled the play now button a few times now (obviously not good at picking them) and best ive done is got $5 once

The only prize you can win when you push 'Play Now' is $5.  It's designed like the dreaded slot machines.  If you win the prize you're unlikely to race down to the local TAB (which these days is usually about twenty miles away) and cash in.  Instead you just spin it away.

8 hours ago, slam dunk said:

There is one thing one learns over time and thats "keep it simple" Betting on horses has become far from simple and instead very complicated and messy.

There are numerous ways to simplify it.

Here is just one. Combine the trifecta and first four pools. All players get the same trifecta dividend and those that have gone for first four split their winnings based on the fourth horse.

You can't really be serious surely. Let me guess, you voted Social Credit back in the 70s.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Stop pissing about TAB....you are so far behind, the others are out of sight......:blink:

IMG_2146.PNG

If u wish to collect via racenet, can u have your winnings paid back to your bank account or debit plus card? Additionally let say you put 200 in ur racenet account, can u bet in nz dollars or does it convert to Aussie dollars? That is extremely attractive for new sign ups those offers

i have both a sportsbet account. and a bet 365 account. take advantage of the sign up offers etc both these accounts except nz dollars. it takes a while to get verified etc. but once all that is over you will never go back 90% of the time you will get better odds even when betting on nz races. bet 365 has better odds overall and is easier to join.

sportsbet odds are not as good but they have heaps of promotions etc that make up for it and they give one powerplay   per day  when you can enhance the odds on your horse by 15% or something similiar. i have had these accounts for about 6 months now and loving it

I realised about 6 months ago i work hard for my money and am not going to accept crap odds anymore ever since i have turned a tidy profit and am better for it

JOIN THE MOVEMENT