RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jimbob

Race Replays

1 hour ago, jimbob said:

What help to punters are these replays  4 or 5 days later when a lot of the dogs have had another start since then

I can’t understand how I can watch a Horse race on trackside, and then view the trackside replay an hour later on NZracing. Why can’t we get this with dogs also?

Probably because they are to busy creating bullshit rules to justify their positions. Really, the NZGRA are on another planet.

3 minutes ago, ownagreyhound.co.nz said:

just go straight to you tube and subscribe to greyhound racing, they are up there a lot quickert han when the link arrives on the website page. :)

Thanks

I wanted to watch the replay of a dog today Race 4 at Manukau, Red Head , first up run was good, but wanted to see what happened on Thursday

It cost $50.00 of turnover, and probably money i would have reinvested after it won

Very unprofessional not seeing the replays on the same day. I like to do my diligence

51 minutes ago, jimbob said:

Thanks

I wanted to watch the replay of a dog today Race 4 at Manukau, Red Head , first up run was good, but wanted to see what happened on Thursday

It cost $50.00 of turnover, and probably money i would have reinvested after it won

Very unprofessional not seeing the replays on the same day. I like to do my diligence

they are lazy over here, In AUS, they have their replays up on the fastrack website within half an hour of when the race was run in most circumstances.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Probably because they are to busy creating bullshit rules to justify their positions. Really, the NZGRA are on another planet.

Ole moan a lot Goode! 

Like an old woman with nothing better to do, in fact thats a bit harsh on the old woman I'd say. 

On 26 March 2017 at 0:03 PM, jimbob said:

Thanks

Hi jimbob not an unreasonable request by any means!

This industry needs your fifty bucks & anymore you can spare.

I'm sure more people would be encouraged to invest on greyhound racing if given the right tools to study form.

In this day & age video assistance in doing form is an essential part of studying race form in general.

I say this as both owner & punter of greyhounds.

How hard is it to upload a race once it's run?

Being unfamiliar with the workings of social media & the likes of Facebook & co but isn't there uploads immediate to the Internet?

Does it mean someone within NZGR needs to be designated to get this up & running?

It's my opinion the availability of replays is now an essential & vital part of the punt!

Tell me who doesn't want to know the racing traits of dogs drawn either side of your own charge for me I need to know do they go right or left do they run off at the turn or cut back in.

Three days to get a replay up is just unacceptable in 2017.

Comet

Michael Hart