RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

Some Jocks do it for you but others...

Not sure what it is but I can't seem to go forward with Blake Shinn. On Mime at Ellerslie, without being too harsh on him, he gets blocked in behind and gets beat a nose. About $20k gets away for a small investment. Then at Rosehill today, Moods replaces Bowman (committed to Foxplay) and puts on, Yep! Blake Shinn! I back it at $21 and have nice all up from Jon Snow and Jameka and ... I'm sure you all saw it. Shinn gets blocked in behind (again!) charges for 2nd and another big payout stays in the bag. I hope Moods takes him off for the Oaks.

I wasn't "complaining" as such about his riding. He's alongside D Oliver for me as a Jock that doesn't seem to do it for me. I'm certain that Mime and Nurse Kitchen were desperately unlucky. As you say, "Luk". (Hope Moirera is looking for a ride in the Oaks). :)

I know what you are saying Trumpy (and commiserations for your near collects!). In all honesty, J Mac was a bit of a jinx for me. Every time I left him out he would salute...when I backed him it was always unlucky or plain poor! Been quite nice having him off the scene and the monkey off my back!