RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
lottabull

MISTAKES HAPPEN

All this B...S... grow up . I started this TOPIC as testing was starting on the 1/1/2017 this was published in ON TRACK  issue 400/AUGUST 2016 page 24 A rule change that hasn't happened why was it submitted the nzgra/riu need to address this rule change as it was a notice to all licenced persons.

Guest 2Admin2
9 hours ago, lottabull said:

All this B...S... grow up . I started this TOPIC as testing was starting on the 1/1/2017 this was published in ON TRACK  issue 400/AUGUST 2016 page 24 A rule change that hasn't happened why was it submitted the nzgra/riu need to address this rule change as it was a notice to all licenced persons.

A very good point too and one that should be debated.

For JMcC to obliquely assert that the Greyhound industry will NEVER produce a positive is absurd.

But the longer the GRA muck around the more doubts are raised.

I don't think it is any coincidence that the bigger kennels are really starting to dominate and the smaller kennels and the owner/trainers are getting squeezed out, what that is due to I will leave up to your imagination.

but yes, when was the last positive swab? Are we to believe the sport has all of a sudden become totally clean?

6 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

I don't think it is any coincidence that the bigger kennels are really starting to dominate and the smaller kennels and the owner/trainers are getting squeezed out, what that is due to I will leave up to your imagination.

but yes, when was the last positive swab? Are we to believe the sport has all of a sudden become totally clean?

Care to name some of these 'big' trainers who have started to dominate again? 

1 hour ago, WhoKnows said:

Come on big mouth... which big name stables???

9 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

A very good point too and one that should be debated.

For JMcC to obliquely assert that the Greyhound industry will NEVER produce a positive is absurd.

But the longer the GRA muck around the more doubts are raised.

Have you proof of that oblique assertion Dep?   If JMcC is who I think it could be  .. Absurd would  be too kind . 

Guest 2Admin2
27 minutes ago, tryagain said:

Have you proof of that oblique assertion Dep?   If JMcC is who I think it could be  .. Absurd would  be too kind . 

To infer that any sport is 100% "clean" is ludicrous.  If it was then why have Integrity Units and testing?  The head post of this Topic makes a good point.  The situation now doesn't help any scenario.

40 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

To infer that any sport is 100% "clean" is ludicrous.  If it was then why have Integrity Units and testing?  The head post of this Topic makes a good point.  The situation now doesn't help any scenario.

The head post makes a very good point... Enough time was given for the cheats to clean up their act, more than enough time!!!...I'm all for blood, urine and hair samples to be taken, but like a lot of others I guess  time is running out.    Having a man in charge and being  possibly  the largest owner with a  varied rage of trainers  is  naturally a worry too..? Having a dickwit on the board that was found guilty of foul practice shoots down any theory JMc had ?

21 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Come on big mouth... which big name stables???

You really are a bitter old cow aren't you? You see to have a real problem with certain people posting, while others seem to say whatever they like.

How about just running the site without poking your nose in?

You say not to accuse anyone without definite proof and now you want me to name people? It's no wonder there are no new posters about.

4 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

You really are a bitter old cow aren't you? You see to have a real problem with certain people posting, while others seem to say whatever they like.

How about just running the site without poking your nose in?

You say not to accuse anyone without definite proof and now you want me to name people? It's no wonder there are no new posters about.

Hmm thats where you are wrong you miserable old whinger... we get plenty of new sign ups... just some choose not to post in threads where miserable old whiners who can't say anything good about anything are posting...I will poke my nose in wherever i choose... and if you want to state falsehoods like you did you better have proof or don't post the shit...understood...my house my rules...now fuck off and stop annoying me.