RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
lottabull

MISTAKES HAPPEN

DRUG TESTING WE WERE GIVEN A START DATE AT PRESENT WE HONEST TRAINERS ARE WAITING AND WAITING AND STILL WAITING.IS THIS A MISTAKE OR B... S... MAY BE IT COMES UNDER SPECIAL PROJECTS I WONDER WHOS RUNNING THIS LOL SO NZGRA STILL EMPLOY OLD STAFF, MAYBE THEY MAY EMPLOY SOME OF THE MORE TALENTED ONES AGAIN .IT WOULD FILL IN THE  GAPS.

1 hour ago, come on ref said:

I heard nzgra broke every rule under the sun with the human drug testing and everyone got off. They havnt got a clue.wheres the blood testing they gave the cheats long enough to get clean.

I have said this before but from what I have heard, it is too expensive for them to do (or that's there reasoning for it anyway). They should be at the very least testing all group and Racing series place getter's and winners IMO

I rung nzgra and was told there will be changes when this new person starts a DR Stewart  may be she will do something heres hoping or maybe its back to still waiting ! The money saved on petrol vouchers which is a large amount where has that gone ? blood test aren't that expensive .Only have to catch 1 trainer look at the dogs which have improved there times by a good amount . Catch 1 and the fine would cover a lot more blood test and the drug use would stop. Look at the dogs that lost form when the drug testing was announced now they are back winning. All that needs to be done is check the form of these dogs

4 hours ago, come on ref said:

Agree theres a few trainers that are magically winning and doing unbelievable times.

Be careful what  or who you are accusing unless you going to name the trainers then name yourself otherwise this kind of accusations have no place here

Guest 2Admin2
6 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Be careful what  or who you are accusing unless you going to name the trainers then name yourself otherwise this kind of accusations have no place here

Ref hasn't accused anyone but made an observation.  WTF is wrong with that?

9 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Ref hasn't accused anyone but made an observation.  WTF is wrong with that?

WTF are you on  more like it?? Observation that dogs are "magically" winnings is unfounded crap that has no place on a forum like this

Guest 2Admin2
25 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Thanks Leigh glad someone reads between the lines 

Really?  Are you a conspiracy theorist?  May be the stable/kennel has a different training technique?  Until someone says something specific you can't censor on perceived inference.

Guest 2Admin2
37 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

WTF are you on  more like it?? Observation that dogs are "magically" winnings is unfounded crap that has no place on a forum like this

Really Jason?  I'm sorry but it ain't your forum.  

Guest 2Admin2
Just now, jasonmccook1 said:

Ain't your either and Leigh oversees this as he told me so have a nice day

Jason what is your problem?  There was nothing wrong with the post but you took exception.

12 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Really?  Are you a conspiracy theorist?  May be the stable/kennel has a different training technique?  Until someone says something specific you can't censor on perceived inference.

Surely you can't be that simple admin thread started about drug testing or lack of and then talking about dogs "magically winning" like hell they were talking about different training techniques!!!!!

2 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Jason what is your problem?  There was nothing wrong with the post but you took exception.

Apparently there was according to your boss ? So who really wears the pants in this relationship? Btw I agree with you admin, absolutely nothing wrong with the post, although it's clear Scooby picks and chooses who he picks battles with, quite pathetic sometimes.

Guest 2Admin2
Just now, jasonmccook1 said:

Surely you can't be that simple admin thread started about drug testing or lack of and then talking about dogs "magically winning" like hell they were talking about different training techniques!!!!!

FFS did ref name anyone?  It's a forum!  People have opinions.  As far as I can see no one has overstepped the line legally.

Guest 2Admin2
1 minute ago, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

Apparently there was according to your boss ? So who really wears the pants in this relationship? Btw I agree with you admin, absolutely nothing wrong with the post, although it's clear Scooby picks and chooses who he picks battles with, quite pathetic sometimes.

My issue is with Jason.  He has history.

Its always the same story isn't it? A trainer is winning a few races so they are accused of using drugs all of a sudden or someone starts a stupid rumour. Than they go no good for a while and no one cares? Seems rather pathetic IMO to accuse any trainer without evidence.

You cannot and should not accuse a trainer of drug use period. Not unless there's some sort of factual evidence you could use to factually support your statement

3 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

My issue is with Jason.  He has history.

Issue with me ? Do tell I have never had any issues or debates with you in the past so that seems unjustified.

In regards to us having a different perspective on this let's agree to disagree but taking in mind the owner of this site saw what I saw so not alone on my opinion 

Guest 2Admin2

Sorry but maybe I'm illiterate but where in this thread is a trainer accused of cheating?

Guest 2Admin2
3 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Issue with me ? Do tell I have never had any issues or debates with you in the past so that seems unjustified.

In regards to us having a different perspective on this let's agree to disagree but taking in mind the owner of this site saw what I saw so not alone on my opinion 

This thread isn't about site ownership stick to the topic.

5 hours ago, come on ref said:

Agree theres a few trainers that are magically winning and doing unbelievable times.

What is making these dogs run these unbelievable times? This very clearly states some trainers are using drugs. While I do agree that we need to start hair testing and blood testing, this does not mean I would openly accuse any trainers of using them because they are on a good run