RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Gary "Frog" Woodham expands his skill set

So Gary Woodman, a man who's made a career out of larging it up at the industry's expense, has now decided he's going to appoint himself the industry bully, when he can drag himself away from the crayfish, Bluff oysters, port and Stilton.

I doubt you'll get any sympathy here Gary because unlike you we actually work for a living and without us you ( or all your "friends and family" ) wouldn't have a job.

Enjoy the Lions and your three tables at $15,000 a pop, you lucky bastard. I doubt any hard working racing people will get to see the Lions play live, and if they do it'll be in the cheap seats, not at some flash box with hot and cold running champagne and a silver lined pig's trough.

Give yourself an uppercut Gary, you're a disgrace and you behave like a right cock.

BTW I penned the reply below to you, but you knew that. 

IMG_7673.JPG

IMG_7671.PNG

IMG_7676.PNG

Short stuff, if you were paid based on the number of times you whinged and whined, you'd be on a salary at least double that of Purcell. 

Instead of channelling all your energy in to this constant sniffling and groaning why don't you do something useful with yourself? 

If there was a Phd in whinging you'd already have serveral doctorates. :P

6 minutes ago, CT said:

Short stuff, if you were paid based on the number of times you whinged and whined, you'd be on a salary at least double that of Purcell. 

Instead of channelling all your energy in to this constant sniffling and groaning why don't you do something useful with yourself? 

If there was a Phd in whinging you'd already have serveral doctorates. :P

Fair point, I'll now become an English journalist working for the Guardian reporting on Union related matters and worker's rights.

45 minutes ago, Midget said:

So Gary Woodman, a man who's made a career out of larging it up at the industry's expense, has now decided he's going to appoint himself the industry bully, when he can drag himself away from the crayfish, Bluff oysters, port and Stilton.

I doubt you'll get any sympathy here Gary because unlike you we actually work for a living and without us you ( or all your "friends and family" ) wouldn't have a job.

Enjoy the Lions and your three tables at $15,000 a pop, you lucky bastard. I doubt any hard working racing people will get to see the Lions play live, and if they do it'll be in the cheap seats, not at some flash box with hot and cold running champagne and a silver lined pig's trough.

Give yourself an uppercut Gary, you're a disgrace and you behave like a right cock.

BTW I penned the reply below to you, but you knew that. 

IMG_7673.JPG

IMG_7671.PNG

IMG_7676.PNG

Anyone that can't sign their own name correctly shouldn't be allowed out.....:rolleyes:

Guest 2Admin2

That law and/or the interpretation of it is out of date with reality in the internet age.  Would be great to have the legal resources of the NZRB to challenge it.

In this particular instance the domain is a .com domain i.e. not a New Zealand domain.  The domain name and site hosting are all overseas.  

Gary have you sent a letter to Tabcorp.com.au, racingandsports.com.au or the NSW and Victoria racing organisations who provide very good websites with replays and stats and also have advertising of overseas gambling sites.

Who do you intend to somehow restrict New Zealanders from accessing any global website that has such advertising?

This letter is pure bully tactics (do they think they are the mafia) and not in the best interest of nzracing.  They wasted $50K suing Morton and now this.

NZ racing needs to compete not worry about others.  This website is also no a co.nz address, so they have no jurisdiction over this. 

NZ racing wants overseas people to use the nz TAB but not let it go the other way.  This is crazy.

Also people make like this alternative website, and therefore be following nzracing more and punting more.  This letter is beggars belief.

GET WITH THE TIMES NZRACING.

• If I deposit $100 in my bet365 account, I get best odds guaranteed.  If I somehow manage to win, I hit withdraw and it is back in my bank account.
  • If I deposit $100 in my nz TAB account they charge me $2.15 admin fee to do it.  If I somehow manage to win I must get in a car drive to the TAB and withdraw it.

The recipient of the letter is well connected.

He should return serve by contacting a good investigative journalist and ask them to look at exactly how many NZRB employees are "friends & family" of Gary Woodhams.

There's a story there, and I can help out with names and numbers.

All my immaculate sources say this Gary Woodham bloke treats the NZRB as though he owns it, and that allegedly includes how he spends our money and who he surrounds himself with by way of employee.

Where's the RIU when you need them and there's a real rort going on ?

good on you for sticking up for this bloke, however this response did you actually send this?

The silly thing here and as admin has pointed out, the domain is not co.nz, however I believe you can still set a domain as .com even if you are a New Zealand website/company (stand corrected)

however agree with Shane's point.  TAB are dogs to deal with, crap odds, getting your money back is a pain in the arse, and quality of information is substandard compared to its overseas competitors

Just now, Varro said:

good on you for sticking up for this bloke, however this response did you actually send this?

The silly thing here and as admin has pointed out, the domain is not co.nz, however I believe you can still set a domain as .com even if you are a New Zealand website/company (stand corrected)

however agree with Shane's point.  TAB are dogs to deal with, crap odds, getting your money back is a pain in the arse, and quality of information is substandard compared to its overseas competitors

Varro, you are correct re having a .com website from nz.  However this .com website is Australian based.

The recipient of this letter was also asked could he give some of his hard work to nzracing for free as they would like to use.   He said no obviously as thought a minimum reimbursement should be entitled.  And now they do this and behave like a bully!! It is amazing that the government spend millions on anti bulling campaigns and they let they own department behave like this.  Beggars belief.

Does anyone recall.... i said from day one after hearing him on DCs radio programme he was a USER and a Looser with a real-estate agents mouth !!!

You wouldn't trust him as far as a lame horse could kick him !!! 

36 minutes ago, von Smallhaussen said:

before NZRB he was at NZ Post -

“Gary Woodham heads a division tasked with making sure New Zealand Post Group is delivering the products and services that people want.

sounds like his role there was making sure the posties put the right mail in the right letterbox ;)

"Products and services people want..?"

Losing money, piss poor service, slow delivery, reduced mail services, now including Rural Post.....

real success there obviously Von.....but a mate of JA....:rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Losing money, piss poor service, slow delivery, reduced mail services, now including Rural Post.....

I saw John Allan in the weekend and he appeared to be walking with a limp - so much so i thought it was Herr Flick! :ph34r:

42 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

To be fair,if those changes hadn't been made with NZ Post we would now be comparing NZ Post to the 1980s version of NZ Rail which was a shocker at losing money.NZ Post was a good company,problem was they couldn't predict the world wide drop off in mail just as most countries didn't.

30 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

To be fair,if those changes hadn't been made with NZ Post we would now be comparing NZ Post to the 1980s version of NZ Rail which was a shocker at losing money.NZ Post was a good company,problem was they couldn't predict the world wide drop off in mail just as most countries didn't.

Banking division saved them didn't it, the postage division was a disaster even with the silly " you can " ads to deliver oysters.

15 minutes ago, Midget said:

Banking division saved them didn't it, the postage division was a disaster even with the silly " you can " ads to deliver oysters.

I think you are right along with the courier delivery.

The mail branch was always too labour intensive so was never going to make money.

Good company to work for with good working conditions and an above average pay .Trouble was a lot of the workers were below average workers.

49 minutes ago, shaneMcAlister said:

I hope nzracing will provide a response to this letter. 

You're well connected at head office, what are they saying ?

I'll bet they don't want the FROG syndrome put under the microscope !!!

10 hours ago, shaneMcAlister said:

I do know that the common room in Petone has being renamed the lillipad from the former name of the zone. 

Shane you're obviously well enough connected to get a few details and numbers for the FROGs, why don't you do it and we'll have some fun.

I just thought the original well worded reply letter was 'to the point, correct and simply pointing out the overindulgents at racings expense. (fullstop)

Does this bloke smirk, like the present,mafia like govt around water issues,

I resent bigtime having to pay for fresh water, rather than shit, stinky Chlorined crap, whilst the Chinese can sell our own water back to us ...bottled (at no expense)

as of now...(step 1 of the water scandle)