RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

Jimmy Choux

I think there's a couple more in Australia

Chaussure had a setback while spelling and so missed the Autumn but is back in training and looks likely to be racing again approx June.

Addison has recently had two starts for two impressive wins for Patrick Payne in Australia.

The two who ran the quinella on the weekend were nice first starters.

On 3/24/2017 at 10:38 PM, Dopey said:

Some mares leave good horses by anything...

Egyptian Queen by Karoi lad (sp) produced three million dollar earners (one might be in $HK I think) by three differ stallions - and not top draw ones either...

Egyptian reign by desert sun group one winner 

Egyptian ra by woodborough group one winner 

And one by al Akbar (can't remember it's name)

Pure mare power! 

I think i remember Egyptian Queen winning a race at greymouth, was trained by Mr Collins.

2 hours ago, Shad said:

I think i remember Egyptian Queen winning a race at greymouth, was trained by Mr Collins.

Very strong mare - won 6 by Karioi Lad, is buried in my back paddock - should have been nominated for NZ broodmare of the year for her owners. 

Outstanding types left by her. Best mare power I've seen in 20 years. 

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

Very strong mare - won 6 by Karioi Lad, is buried in my back paddock - should have been nominated for NZ broodmare of the year for her owners. 

Outstanding types left by her. Best mare power I've seen in 20 years. 

She certainly left some super progeny, never got the kudos she deserved, she stuck in my head after her win at greymouth i think it was, make sure ya keep a flower on her grave, not many leave progeny of her calibre.

2 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

I am starting to change my mind about Jimmy Choux.

Really?

Bostonian obviously smart and has a very good damline, other thoughts around Jimmy Chouxs stats?, not great reading but going fair, stud has put service fee massively down to try and get mares this season,