RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Grahame Noblet

Unwanted behaviour

alot had more to do with jeslousy with a gf of handler being abused after being put on a charge the week before so get your facts right boy.

In that case said handler and his gf need to show alot more self control!! The fracas caused by this handler was 'apolling' as he would put it. The question needs to be asked.. If you do not have the maturity to maintain a mature manner whilst on the track should you be allowed a handlers liscense?!

alot had more to do with jeslousy with a gf of handler being abused after being put on a charge the week before so get your facts right boy.

I take it by your mannerism you are a McInerney. The exact example I was saying you younger people are punishing our good young ones. I am now aware of the girlfriend you are refering to and I attended a great easter meeting that I go to every year and she attended, and did not take her eyes or hands off the person you are refering to!

you looked like you were having fun coming second to nz's top trainer at palmy.

what no hand shakes,thats not very nice

play nicely

i think most would agree the fahey's are nz's top trainers quality over quantity anyday!!

I take it by your mannerism you are a McInerney. The exact example I was saying you younger people are punishing our good young ones. I am now aware of the girlfriend you are refering to and I attended a great easter meeting that I go to every year and she attended, and did not take her eyes or hands off the person you are refering to!

hey im sarah THE GIRLFRIEND! who do you think you are? yes i went to the easter meeting.. but i went with my family and dave. you dont know ****! i kept my eyes and hands to myself thank you! and i actually have a boyfriend which is dave, im sorry but i wouldnt waste my time with matt. and also none of you were there monday to know what happened nor were you there friday.. if you were there you would actually know matt started it both times! but we are dealing with that at the moment.. so just butt out and get a life!!!!

hey im sarah THE GIRLFRIEND! who do you think you are? yes i went to the easter meeting.. but i went with my family and dave. you dont know ****! i kept my eyes and hands to myself thank you! and i actually have a boyfriend which is dave, im sorry but i wouldnt waste my time with matt. and also none of you were there monday to know what happened nor were you there friday.. if you were there you would actually know matt started it both times! but we are dealing with that at the moment.. so just butt out and get a life!!!!

Great work Salsa for putting us straight, regarding easter. My eyes must of been blury as at the races when you were working for Cole! I was there Friday I heard the lot! Keep wrecking it for the young ones!

Matty was taken!

Great work Salsa for putting us straight, regarding easter. My eyes must of been blury as at the races when you were working for Cole! I was there Friday I heard the lot! Keep wrecking it for the young ones!

Matty was taken!

nah your eyes werent blury coz yeah i worked for cole... and?? if you were there friday why dont you say who you are? most people that were actually THERE have given in statements or told the stipes what they saw. and keep wrecking it for young ones you say.. do you know how old i am!?? well hello i am one of the young ones! matty was taken? huh!? ive met his girlfriend before but the girl he was with at easter wasnt his girlfriend..if thats what you were reffering to!

When do we get the TV version of this reality show, will they get together will their lives change whos going with who how does poor Matt fit in the picture, will Salsa be there for him. Who is the third party we are talking about at easter this is better than reading about dogs or any immature issue us old blokes get into. Cant wait for next weeks Coro street oops i mean The Saga of Wanganui. Can i suggest the director sauce an older man into the series Brain Martin as a voice over calling this breathless real life story as a build up like he did for Fantasys finish. ps is there any TAB market who will finish up with who, or will the evil McInerny arrive on the scene and take control lmao cheers Jim

When do we get the TV version of this reality show, will they get together will their lives change whos going with who how does poor Matt fit in the picture, will Salsa be there for him. Who is the third party we are talking about at easter this is better than reading about dogs or any immature issue us old blokes get into. Cant wait for next weeks Coro street oops i mean The Saga of Wanganui. Can i suggest the director sauce an older man into the series Brain Martin as a voice over calling this breathless real life story as a build up like he did for Fantasys finish. ps is there any TAB market who will finish up with who, or will the evil McInerny arrive on the scene and take control lmao cheers Jim

ahhh but the most evil is the presence of Big John at the track lmao looking worse for wear , sorry m8 but ya ageing quick wondering what the hell is going on cheers again (joking) Jim

lmao was thinking the same thing!

lmao was thinking the same thing!

Nothing like being on location to get the feel of the show lol cheers Jim ps Is Mr Mc Arthur funding this out of prizemoney and will they have too join Actors Equity greyhound version (OTBA)Cheers Jim ps Waiting for invitation Steve.

Nothing like being on location to get the feel of the show lol cheers Jim ps Is Mr Mc Arthur funding this out of prizemoney and will they have too join Actors Equity greyhound version (OTBA)Cheers Jim ps Waiting for invitation Steve.

Some of the above postings tell me the state that CD racing is in at the moment,a bunch of immature kids thinking they know about greyhounds,a bunch with absolutely no discipline or sense of responsibility.

What a bunch of no hopers they all are.The whole lot should be,at least disqualified for a lengthy period,but not before this present "soapie" has run it's course. :D

nah your eyes werent blury coz yeah i worked for cole... and?? if you were there friday why dont you say who you are? most people that were actually THERE have given in statements or told the stipes what they saw. and keep wrecking it for young ones you say.. do you know how old i am!?? well hello i am one of the young ones! matty was taken? huh!? ive met his girlfriend before but the girl he was with at easter wasnt his girlfriend..if thats what you were reffering to!

Yes well aware you are a younger handler.

Why anybody would bother giving statements for or against anybody down there at Wanganui track I don't know. If you said something wrong you will be the next target. As for wrecking it for the young ones you are a fair example.

He said this, she said that. But Gavin he started it?? Don't get that carry on at Waikato or Auckland. Look at the wider picture, three younger handlers had their licence taken off them in the past year. Same district, same kennels involved, same foul language. Hopefully the right person/people will lose theirs too after the lastest debarcle.

Why not use some of these young females to take the dogs to the boxes in bikinis - just to complete the farce!!!

I was thinking conflict resolution 101 but now the mind is wandering to something more gladiatorial in the mud (given the weather we've been having lately) ; )

I was thinking conflict resolution 101 but now the mind is wandering to something more gladiatorial in the mud (given the weather we've been having lately) ]

could be a bit late for that :) big daddy might have imposed a belated discipline on the stroppy offspring

no problem solved,the best staff have been sacked

im only concerned to enjoy life,that being i dont want lying theives in my house taking what doesnt belong to them.end of story.it was a very happy night at the track which i havent enjoyed myself for sometime,so get a life greyhoundman u gota know facts before you know what you're bagging us for 24/7 but this is all this site is good for.

ohhhhhh @@ck i must be blind , i was at the said meeting at easter .and missed it all , or , else i was to busy enjoying myself to care , lol

@@ck = heck

most hav slept with this problem too

dave was sacked because his car was broken into and steves ipod was taken!!!!

if you werent so out of your face you would know where your stuff is !!

so out of my face got some proof,no need to say anymore ipods thats 3 in under a year taken dvd players taken no respect so get a life