RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Kate Cowan

I watched a race yesterday from Hawera and i was very impressed with this lass.

She looked very good in the last 100m and had no leg movement and was balanced.I was also impressed how she handled the questions post race.

I have not known a lot about Kate,but did read she is a daughter of Alex and Tracey Cowan.Alex in my view was a very good rider but in particular over fences,in fact I would say one of the best.

I believe she has got a future and will watch with interest when she has ride.

SNR

17 minutes ago, Midget said:

She looked very good in the last 100m and had no leg movement and was balanced.I was also impressed how she handled the questions post race.

I have not known a lot about Kate,but did read she is a daughter of Alex and Tracey Cowan.Alex in my view was a very good rider but in particular over fences,in fact I would say one of the best.

SNR

That sitting quietly would reflect the K Myers influence would it not Morty? She certainly was very impressive in the interview afterwards. While she is not young that is a credit to Snooky and Tracey Cowan.

19 hours ago, Midget said:

SNR

Your are getting on after the horse has bolted .  Three good trainers entrusted in her talent on Saturday namely Bull Feilds and Schumacher . She delivered on all three horses . These people knew of her talent well before she started to ride Raceday.

Dummy Myers has produced many apprentices and looks to have two young lasses with considerable talent in Sarah McNab and Kate Cowan .

26 minutes ago, Whyisit said:

Your are getting on after the horse has bolted .  Three good trainers entrusted in her talent on Saturday namely Bull Feilds and Schumacher . She delivered on all three horses . These people knew of her talent well before she started to ride Raceday.

Dummy Myers has produced many apprentices and looks to have two young lasses with considerable talent in Sarah McNab and Kate Cowan .

Why-Is-it,sorry but it is very hard to know how good any person is if you have not EVER seen them before,.I posted on what i had seen for the FIRST time.

Can you refresh my memory and tell me of the top apprentices Dummy has had previously???

16 minutes ago, Midget said:

Why-Is-it,sorry but it is very hard to know how good any person is if you have not EVER seen them before,.I posted on what i had seen for the FIRST time.

And yet you are happy to quote about a person      In an earlier posting

"I'll bet she says fuck when no one's  listening, or when she stubs her toe "

3 minutes ago, Whyisit said:

And yet you are happy to quote about a person      In an earlier posting

"I'll bet she says fuck when no one's  listening, or when she stubs her toe "

Just as well you're not Snow fucking White, you're mixing your Midgets you clown.

1 hour ago, Midget said:

Just as well you're not Snow fucking White, you're mixing your Midgets you clown.

How convenient. Split personality eh.      Going by the avatars on the left hand panel there's one midget posting.

14 minutes ago, Whyisit said:

How convenient. Split personality eh.      Going by the avatars on the left hand panel there's one midget posting.

If you observe you will note one posts/signs off with SNR, the other doesnt. Hence its  2 different parties posting under one Avatar

On 3/12/2017 at 4:36 PM, Tinkerbelle said:

She has a background in speech and drama and always presents really well. I didn't see the interview but I'm not surprised that she has impressed. 

Kate spoke very well on Des Coppins radio show today. She may have to give  our trainers and jockeys some grammar lessons like... 

" the horse ran well today "  NOT  "the horse run good today "....and ... " I rode good today " ... " it run good in its trial "      

13 minutes ago, Beck"s said:

Kate spoke very well on Des Coppins radio show today. She may have to give  our trainers and jockeys some grammar lessons like... 

" the horse ran well today "  NOT  "the horse run good today "....and ... " I rode good today " ... " it run good in its trial "      

I wonder if she's any good at punctuation?

Well.... you can add her to the list below of (a4) claimers who will be in hot demand in the coming weeks when the tracks start to get softer. Any other new up-coming apprentices worth noting down for the wet track season?

1. Darren Danis (a4)

2. Tegan Newman (a4)

3. Jasmine Fawcett (a4)

4. Kate Cowan (a4)

22 hours ago, Midget said:

No, I am still waiting for the good apprentices Dummy has groomed.

The only one I can think of is Michael Dee and at best he is above average but no superstar

SNR

Dummy had quite an input into David Walkers career.

12 hours ago, Midget said:

No, I am still waiting for the good apprentices Dummy has groomed.

The only one I can think of is Michael Dee and at best he is above average but no superstar

SNR

Lisa Whelan went pretty well. 16 wins first season. 44 in the next .as an apprentice 

On 3/14/2017 at 1:14 AM, Whyisit said:

Lisa Whelan went pretty well. 16 wins first season. 44 in the next .as an apprentice 

And at least Dummy gives his apprentices plenty of opportunitys to succeed