RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Dame Lowell Goddard

She has other attributes, and I have a certain flexibility in my tastes these days, anyway I'm told she has a husband, and that's quite tricky, well it can be if you get caught, our you're not "French" about such delicate matters, but if you're reading this Lowell I can be very discreet :) 

2 minutes ago, Midget said:

She has other attributes, and I have a certain flexibility in my tastes these days, anyway I'm told she has a husband, and that's quite tricky, well it can be if you get caught, our you're not "French" about such delicate matters, but if you're reading this Lowell I can be very discreet :) 

And he is a QC so careful.....:rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, Berri said:

Don't worry about the QC. Midgie could get in and be out before she realises

Wouldn't be the first--ask Eric Geiringer. (The woman who accused him of an inappropriate medical procedure said she did not realise what had happened until she noticed the leakage)

13 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Wouldn't be the first--ask Eric Geiringer. (The woman who accused him of an inappropriate medical procedure said she did not realise what had happened until she noticed the leakage)

Far too much information thank you 

4 hours ago, Midget said:

She spoke rather nicely, I should be dating her....I like those posh girls.....get my number from someone Lowell

I went out with a posh girl for a while....instead of screaming "GOD....I'M COMING!!!! she would tap me on the shoulder and quietly say...."Excuse me, but I am about to arrive" :D.

11 hours ago, rdytdy said:

I went out with a posh girl for a while....instead of screaming "GOD....I'M COMING!!!! she would tap me on the shoulder and quietly say...."Excuse me, but I am about to arrive" :D.

I went out with one of those Chilton St. James girls - and she would ask can one of my friends come too? :o

7 minutes ago, von Smallhaussen said:

what about that ex of Morty's, you know the one that you hid under the bed and the other guy hid from you in the wardrobe. Did she speak like dame Lowell?

Ouch !!

16 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

And he is a QC so careful.....:rolleyes:

AND  he is ex army  he retired to the English Countryside last year but had to return home with Lowell

A bit tough when you are a QC  His name is Chris Hodson

4 minutes ago, rumpole said:

AND  he is ex army  he retired to the English Countryside last year but had to return home with Lowell

A bit tough when you are a QC  His name is Chris Hodson

I'm sure the £360,000 they paid her for that Tribunal job ( to travel a lot and spend more time here than there apparently ) made it a bit easier Rumpole. She seemed way out of her depth on that one, not understanding English Law.

Logged on to raceCafe for the first time in yonks...saw this stuff about Dame LG...

I too saw the Trackside I/v with her and would have to say she's a lovely refined intelligent and affluent female of the first water..

your comments are very very norty..and hilarious ...don't we love to poke fun at the posh....!

Ohokaman, your comments about The Dame in question are out of line.

The naughtiness she was tasked with checking on is widespread in the English Establishment.  When a pesky colonial like her started turning up the dirt her position was made very very uncomfortable.  Also, the Rupert Murdoch press worked hand in glove with The Establishment in a way to mercilessly pillory her.

Altogether it was a sad time for The Dame.

Edited by Tauhei Notts
I omitted one word

22 minutes ago, Tauhei Notts said:

Ohokaman, your comments about The Dame in question are out of line.

The naughtiness she was tasked with checking on is widespread in the English Establishment.  When a pesky colonial like her started turning up the dirt her position was made very very uncomfortable.  Also, the Rupert Murdoch press worked hand in glove with The Establishment in a way to mercilessly pillory her.

Altogether it was a sad time for The Dame.

Widely reported and criticized TN...it is a matter of record. She got paid a hell of a lot for not doing much, then walked away. No doubt there are two sides to the story, but you just don't take on high profile jobs like that and not complete them. Just MO.

No the vested interests of the upperclass protecting their deviants made the position untenable. They ran a smear campaign in a devious way.

Regarding the 'diminutive ones' fantasies he would need a box to stand on. Lowell is tall.

What you may not know about Lowell is that for many years she has served on UN panel of Jurors concerned with torture. She has visited many countries and places of incarceration. Racing is her diversion and she has spent more than a million on the game.

I see they think they will take on the Aus Oaks and Oliver is possible rider. If so I hope the dame tells him in plain language, "to ride to win".