RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
westview

Wyndham

Taupeka Trick went a great race first up.

Sitting parked when they go 1.56 mile rate and not knocked around was as good a run as anything else that night.

Appears to be a horse that continues to be getting better and a half brother to Galactic Star who has won many races here and now Perth.

Galactic Star I don't think raced till he was a late 3 year old so this Tuapeka Trick appears to have a huge future.

The draw today probably not the best over one mile with Purdons drawing the inside?

However Dexter walks on water down south and with luck I am sure he is good enough to win.

Tuapeka Trick went a great race.

Just outside track record for the mile.

Worked a bit out of the gate, then 3 wide outside Alta Shelby, then moved out 3 before the turn and still fought hard for half length from the winner.

Winner was in front and the second had cover the whole way and was hit more times in the straight.

Still improving and must have a big future you would think!

28 minutes ago, westview said:

Westview is all about the fun of racing not the money and we may never get one as good again his full brother is racing tonite in Aussie galactic star if you have time watch a replay of his last run ,2.40 fixed was great 

What are you on about Westview?

There is always a better one at home!!!

Good on you Westview what a really nice type of horse you have there. Saw the race today and was very impressed with its effort no wonder its not for sale.

9 hours ago, westview said:

I'm on the way down now and considering backing my horse tuapeka trick.with Dexter dunn in the bike I reckon 2.40 fixed a place is well worth a go. Has anyone done any study on the field

I imagine Dexter would be pretty clued up.

I heard the Westview Syndicate Manager on the radio with Jess Davidson a few weeks back talking about this horse like it was the next best thing, heading to the jewels and beyond!! Must have a fair few wraps on it then, has gone handy it's starts to date but nothing like it has been made out to be so far, sometimes it's better to be a bit humble rather than have egg on your face.

10 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

I heard the Westview Syndicate Manager on the radio with Jess Davidson a few weeks back talking about this horse like it was the next best thing, heading to the jewels and beyond!! Must have a fair few wraps on it then, has gone handy it's starts to date but nothing like it has been made out to be so far, sometimes it's better to be a bit humble rather than have egg on your face.

WhoKnows, you think that its two runs have been handy?

They have been more than handy.

1.54 mile rate as an early 2 year old having to work twice and still sticks on!

May have egg in face but this horse is far better than handy!

He went the best of any of them in that race yesterday, end of story 

The draw was what beat him, if he had ever drawn in closer he would've won, no doubt about that!

19 minutes ago, Brodie said:

WhoKnows, you think that its two runs have been handy?

They have been more than handy.

1.54 mile rate as an early 2 year old having to work twice and still sticks on!

May have egg in face but this horse is far better than handy!

He went the best of any of them in that race yesterday, end of story 

The draw was what beat him, if he had ever drawn in closer he would've won, no doubt about that!

This of course may not alter Who Knows own opinion.

12 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Hahaha, that sounds like Nigel. A spade is a spade and most certainly not a shovel. He's not afraid to offend with his opinion and won't back down, to anyone. Top bloke. And although his involvement in racing is still relatively young, I would suggest he's done more for the industry in that short amount of time than what most of us could dream of doing through his ownership, sponsorship and syndications.