RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
wph

!!!!

Guest THE CASTLE
53.5 hours to go!!!!

Don't tell me you're one of those ferals that support the Colliwogs.

Actually calling the Black and White Army ferals is rather insulting to wild rats and dogs. My apologies if members of those groups took offence.

:D

THE CASTLE...the team of pussies we beat last week are the only feral animal in the AFL!!!

The real shame is that I cant get to the game this year

Was there at the mighty MCG in..

1979 loss to Carlton

1980 hammered by Richmond

1981 loss to Carlton after being up by 4 goals

2002 loss by a kick to Brisbane

2003 thumped by Brisbane

BUT was also there in 1990 when we mauled the Bombers

AFL.. the football for the skilled

Guest THE CASTLE
THE CASTLE...the team of pussies we beat last week are the only feral animal in the AFL!!!

The real shame is that I cant get to the game this year

Was there at the mighty MCG in..

1979 loss to Carlton

1980 hammered by Richmond

1981 loss to Carlton after being up by 4 goals

2002 loss by a kick to Brisbane

2003 thumped by Brisbane

BUT was also there in 1990 when we mauled the Bombers

AFL.. the football for the skilled

What I'm more interested in is;

How many carjackings did you pull off while over there each time?

Once a feral always a feral.

:D

Guest THE CASTLE
THE CASTLE....with a name like Con Perepoulouslousiious whatever....you must be one of the many Melbourne "wogs" that barrack for Carlton.

Am I right???

Wash your mouth out. In case you didn't know I'm an amateur kickboxer and my wife Tracey is part of the world famous greyhound training Kerrigan family. Her family have a wonderful property bordering on Essendon Airport so I'm a Bombers fan. Long live the Bombers.

See the Bombers fly up, up!

To win the premiership flag.

Our boys who play this grand old game,

Are always striving for glory and fame!

See the Bombers fly up, up,

The other teams they don't fear,

They all try their best,

But they can't get near,

As the Bombers fly up,!

Ha ha, good luck Wayne. Safe to say that after the League and AFL on Friday night I quickly declared it Cricket Season and will refrain from watching any more of those aforementioned codes as I am an extremely sour loser, but good luck, and make sure you are well balanced to counter the ColliWobbles:)

Go the pies.Swans fan but would love to see the maggies win.

Like to watch a Cwood game amongst there fans and see how long I would survive.The alcohol intake would be huge.

Want to see Joffa done the jacket

Wash your mouth out. In case you didn't know I'm an amateur kickboxer and my wife Tracey is part of the world famous greyhound training Kerrigan family. Her family have a wonderful property bordering on Essendon Airport so I'm a Bombers fan. Long live the Bombers.

See the Bombers fly up, up!

To win the premiership flag.

Our boys who play this grand old game,

Are always striving for glory and fame!

See the Bombers fly up, up,

The other teams they don't fear,

They all try their best,

But they can't get near,

As the Bombers fly up,!

Con. Does your father in law still see much of that lawyer, Dennis from Glenroy?

Guest THE CASTLE
Con. Does your father in law still see much of that lawyer, Dennis from Glenroy?

You mean Dennis Denuto? Not a lot these days. Dennis was a marvel in the courtroom. He really knew his stuff. In fact I get the 'vibe' he and Nathan Gestro are two peas in a pod.

You mean Dennis Denuto? Not a lot these days. Dennis was a marvel in the courtroom. He really knew his stuff. In fact I get the 'vibe' he and Nathan Gestro are two peas in a pod.

What puzzles me is how long it takes you to think up these hilarious wise cracks before posting them on this cut throat site! :D With humour like that its no wonder you dont want to reveal youre real name!!! :)

Guest THE CASTLE
What puzzles me is how long it takes you to think up these hilarious wise cracks before posting them on this cut throat site! :D With humour like that its no wonder you dont want to reveal youre real name!!! :)

Sorry if I hurt your feelings Nathan. Did it bring back bad memories of that little incident last week?

You see last week Nathan and his gay lover went to the local fair. His partner suggested they go for a ride on the ferris wheel. "oh no no no" shrieked little Gestro "i'm too scared to go on it and besides i'm not tall enough to ride it".

"OK then" replied his gay lover. "I'll ride it by myself then".

After being on the ride for a few minutes, the wheel suddenly stopped and the steel holding the machine buckled and there was an almighty noise as it crashed to the ground.

Rushing to see if his lover was ok, Nathan cried out "are you all right, are you hurt in anyway?"

His lover replied "of course I'm hurt, we went round three times and you only waved to me twice!"

Sorry if I hurt your feelings Nathan. Did it bring back bad memories of that little incident last week?

You see last week Nathan and his gay lover went to the local fair. His partner suggested they go for a ride on the ferris wheel. "oh no no no" shrieked little Gestro "i'm too scared to go on it and besides i'm not tall enough to ride it".

"OK then" replied his gay lover. "I'll ride it by myself then".

After being on the ride for a few minutes, the wheel suddenly stopped and the steel holding the machine buckled and there was an almighty noise as it crashed to the ground.

Rushing to see if his lover was ok, Nathan cried out "are you all right, are you hurt in anyway?"

His lover replied "of course I'm hurt, we went round three times and you only waved to me twice!"

An hour and nine minutes for that??!!! :D Wow those Trainspotting Conferences must be a real hoot! :D Chin(s) up. :)

Now now children... dont hijack my thread on the greatest day in world sport with your chilish dribble.

And to all you dumb kiweees who cant see outside boring yawnion treat yourself to a game live at the mighty MCG.(This does not include THE CASTLE because I have seen him at the footy with Trace and Traceys mum and dad Daryl and Darl)

Carn the mighty Pies...premiers this time tomorrow arvo!!

1 hour till coverage starts on Sky..7.5 hours till bounce of the ball.

The greatest day in sport.

Breakfast on the way,with a bottle of Louis Roederer Crystal champagne to start the day.

The mighty Pies are primed for the day....140,000 in the city yesterday for the GF parade.

It doesnot get any better than this!!

At home mate...and if you pace the drinking it is quite easy to last the day.

Always start the GF day with champers

Collingwood guernsey on...scarf I wore to the 1990 GF...you cannot beat this day.

Good old Collingwood forever