RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
wph

!!!!

Soz, wph, you were wrong - there's still another 165 hours to go!

Did you, too, laugh out loud when the pre-game coverage showed one of the teams in the race - right beside two ginormous signs saying 'No parking here at any time' and, yep, right beside two cars that were parked there on the biggest day of the year?

Sorry if I hurt your feelings Nathan. Did it bring back bad memories of that little incident last week?

You see last week Nathan and his gay lover went to the local fair. His partner suggested they go for a ride on the ferris wheel. "oh no no no" shrieked little Gestro "i'm too scared to go on it and besides i'm not tall enough to ride it".

"OK then" replied his gay lover. "I'll ride it by myself then".

After being on the ride for a few minutes, the wheel suddenly stopped and the steel holding the machine buckled and there was an almighty noise as it crashed to the ground.

Rushing to see if his lover was ok, Nathan cried out "are you all right, are you hurt in anyway?"

His lover replied "of course I'm hurt, we went round three times and you only waved to me twice!"

Can we expect another gem from you Con now that 100,000 people will be heading back to the MCG? What an absolute joke but Christ its funny! Then again what else would you expect from this sport??! :D I thought Collingwood were going to inflict another GF loss to the Saints??!! :D Thank God I forgot it was actually on. Watching a headless Goodin try to direct a feeble Tara pack was a lot more entertaining! :)

Never been able to understand AFL,i have tried too..but the sport doesn't float my boat at all.I mean,is their no rules at all....forward passes and knock on's...all running around like headless chooks :D .