RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mardy

Online Deposits.

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone else has had any issues in regards to trying to top up their account online.I tried earlier to do it..where i was met with a message..that i haven't seen before which says..'funding application in process please check activity reports'....as i said ive never seen that message come up before..and hence my deposit didn't go in.

Got the same one Mardy. My credit card had expired and it took 2 hours before the bladdy computer sent me an email to inform me of it.

In the meantime it gets stuck in the system as it thinks you have an ongoing funding application so won't let any further funding activity.

I sent an email to customer service but by the time I got a reply it had cleared itself.

Really frustrating as sometimes they don't appear to want your money.

Same thing happened to me...I rang them and they said it was a gateway problem. The money is out of my bank but can not get through to my account. They were working on it but it has been a while.

They just got back to me via facebook..,.to say that they have been having 'technical' issues in regards to funding your account.Tho a few mins after i emailed them i was able to use my phone and top up my account that way.