RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
John Clydesdale

Derby winner....?????

Is this a great race this year, no stand out, not head above the others? the TAB would suggest otherwise, but I believe the race is wide open to a number of horses.

Track, draw, jock, .........pressure options on all fronts.....good to see.

No offers from me, other than I think it's going to be a great test for 3YO's at the right time of year.

Are we going to deliver the goods again this year? MK was real good last year.

Looking forward to it.

Agree with you there isn't a standout in the race , but I think its an fascinating  field this year. 

I think the bookies have it about right, Saville Row has form against older horses and his last run was very good. Rising Red the same.

I'll go Saville Row, Camino Rocoso, Gingernuts and Lincoln Blue.

If they have got Sacred Elixir right, he wins. Just a concern that he hasn't come back from that Melbourne trip, but he didn't go any good second up last campaign either. They have blinkers on, so I hope he comes back to his best.

Others - Saville Row, Charles Road, Wyndspelle,Camino Rocoso, .......Cha Siu Bao the blowout.......;)

19 hours ago, Lloyd Vivian said:

I've liked Camino Rocoso all along so I'll stick with him unless there's a downpour tonight which looks highly unlikely. Saville Row, Sacred Elixir are my other two if the track stays good, otherwise Gingernuts on a rain-affected track....

Ditto 

1 hour ago, jeepers said:

Camino Rocoso had no chance the way it was ridden. Lead ,trailed.lead again then went for the doctor too soon. What a gut buster.

I know plenty of guys that will be peeved as they whacked it just before it won on Millions night at @26s  not long after the win CR dropped to 6's