RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

off to Ballarat

6 hours ago, gubellini said:

Midget a bit unfair! Graham recently bought three yearlings at the Sydney Sales. A positive action I would have thought!

It was only a cynical play on words response to the use of the word "positive".

I'm none the wiser as to why this is so positive though, or even what's happening, although it's been suggested there's some sort of partnership likely to be announced.

Tell us more Ted, I can't quite make the leap from partnership to positive.

23 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Graham Richardson is going into partnership though. ;) 

Does anyone know what they are doing..in this industry... the Williams/Richards partnership was dissolved recently saying a partnership is not viable currently ??

Sad to see that such a skilled person in Mark Is lost to our future in NZ.

Many will miss his expertise and input, from trainers to owners.

Using the attributed Colin Hayes statement, "the future belongs to those who plan for it" the best option for someone in his supported position.

........a missing ingredient to the industry and many other aspects of NZ.

John

New training partner for Richardson

March 2, 2017

Graham Richardson

Graham Richardson

Graham Richardson is set to go into a training partnership again.

Richardson, whose training career started in partnership with Mike Moroney, has advised he will be taking Gavin Parker into a training partnership at Richardson Racing Stables.

"I've known Parksey for years and know his experience," Richardson said. "He has been working for me since last November and he's a very knowledgeable and talented horseman."

Parker has worked with some of New Zealand's best trainers and horses and had a long and very successful term with Dave and Paul O'Sullivan.

"Our racing team continues to go from strength to strength and having a co-trainer on board will prove to be a great asset," Richardson said. "I am in the process of filing an application for the partnership with NZ Racing and the partnership will start as soon as it comes through."