RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

La Bella Diosa

29 minutes ago, Franco Ice said:

Back-up: I was talking to one of her part-owners at Matamata today; he hadn't gone over because "she's only half fit".

Probably just foxing, long way to take a half fit horse.

23 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Hope they have not gone to the well once too often... If she was mine I would have pulled the pin before now.

Agree with that comment, all her races have been tough ones, watched son of zac yesterday at riccarton trying for 3 in a row, went a nice race, but a tough ask given rise in class and only a maiden to starts ago, guess its always the temptation to back up and keep winning,  but sometimes the patience game the best plan.

They wrecked her in the Coolmore chasing home the field.  After winning the Surround they shouldn't have changed their original plans, and they have compounded ever since.  No amount of vet checks, blood tests or 'enormous' work gallops tell the true story of how a thoroughbred feels on the day!!

Where is she heading for now ?? I did warn of the above but was told by someone on this site that I didnt know what I was talking about.That M and M know what they are doing when placing horses....true they do....but sometimes we can all get carried away by the moment

1 hour ago, Beck"s said:

Where is she heading for now ?? I did warn of the above but was told by someone on this site that I didnt know what I was talking about.That M and M know what they are doing when placing horses....true they do....but sometimes we can all get carried away by the moment

Out of curiosity do you own the horse or pay the bills?

On 15/04/2017 at 7:04 PM, Beck"s said:

Too the paddock hopefully!!