RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
aquaman

Fake Rules.

Good morning all. Well today i would like to introduce you all to the very real possibility that the NZGRA produce fake rules. You may ask, whats this he's on about, well let me tell you. I am going to make a prediction, now come in closer, put the glasses on, take a deep breath, are you ready, here it is, my prediction.  ALL THE RULES, AMENDMENTS, and REVOCATIONS  EMANATING OUT OF THE 2015 AGM are fake. They do not exist. From memory, the down grade rule came out of this AGM. Gone will be the Drug Rule and Alcohol Rule.

As time progress's, i will expand on who is responsible, but for now, just start thinking, who has been charged and sentenced under these fake rules. And where do they stand, and whats going to happen to the down grading rule?.

1 hour ago, Eyespy Kennels said:

Probably slightly of topic but I wouldn't mind knowing what happened to the new drug testing/ hair follicle testing that was supposed to start 1st Feb (apologies if I have the date wrong)

From what I have heard around the traps, apparently too expensive.

9 hours ago, aquaman said:

Good morning all. Well today i would like to introduce you all to the very real possibility that the NZGRA produce fake rules. You may ask, whats this he's on about, well let me tell you. I am going to make a prediction, now come in closer, put the glasses on, take a deep breath, are you ready, here it is, my prediction.  ALL THE RULES, AMENDMENTS, and REVOCATIONS  EMANATING OUT OF THE 2015 AGM are fake. They do not exist. From memory, the down grade rule came out of this AGM. Gone will be the Drug Rule and Alcohol Rule.

As time progress's, i will expand on who is responsible, but for now, just start thinking, who has been charged and sentenced under these fake rules. And where do they stand, and whats going to happen to the down grading rule?.

This maybe so but I I find it hard to believe , also I think you will find there is a drug rule dating back to 1994 or 1996 I would look but really can't be stuffed as I no your situation and your stuffed 

1 hour ago, alltheway!!! said:

From what I have heard around the traps, apparently too expensive.

Can't be the reason as they have money coming out there ears ,should have been in by now no reason it's no . Bloody hard to believe this day in age . If it ever hits look out . 

13 minutes ago, I know said:

This maybe so but I I find it hard to believe , also I think you will find there is a drug rule dating back to 1994 or 1996 I would look but really can't be stuffed as I no your situation and your stuffed 

You obviously do not do your sign in justice, you simply Don't Know

After a few green bottles I may have the wrong date , 1975 . Thanks for the phone call . From what I'm told  rule 87 was in the rule book prior to 2015 mr Goode so this is not new. Good luck with your endeavour .

35 minutes ago, I know said:

It is something you could not follow clearly . 

36 minutes ago, I know said:

It is something you could not follow clearly . 

Look, i don't want to get into a debate with a halfwit, just stick to the topic or butt out. For your information, its fake rules. If you want to be taken seriously, put your name to your post's so everybody knows who they are dealing with. You wouldn't have the guts though would you, your just another spineless creepy keyboard warrior with limited intelligence aye. J Goode.

44 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Look, i don't want to get into a debate with a halfwit, just stick to the topic or butt out. For your information, its fake rules. If you want to be taken seriously, put your name to your post's so everybody knows who they are dealing with. You wouldn't have the guts though would you, your just another spineless creepy keyboard warrior with limited intelligence aye. J Goode.

Having a bad day are you John!!!! 

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Call me what you like. You don't want to get into a debate on this because you will not win . I will just see you at the track . I'll come up and see you face to face , I have no problem at all with that John I've met you before . As for not wearing a tie clearly you broke the dress code man up and take your fine or stand down . 

30 minutes ago, I know said:

Call me what you like. You don't want to get into a debate on this because you will not win . I will just see you at the track . I'll come up and see you face to face , I have no problem at all with that John I've met you before . As for not wearing a tie clearly you broke the dress code man up and take your fine or stand down . 

As i suspected, gutless. You are not prepared to put your name up, so i will not respond to any of your inane posts.

1 hour ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Having a bad day are you John!!!! 

No, not a bad day for me Jason. I'm on the verge of burying the Racing Idiot Unit, and that is going to be a great day. They will have their victory over not wearing a tie, and i will be fined $50 for that, big deal. And if i choose to race my dogs, that will be my decision, but to be frank with you, the thought of running into a low life halfwit like Know All does not do a lot for me, there are more important things in life. Anyway have a good day Jason, and watch this space as the NZGRA go into damage control.

4 hours ago, aquaman said:

As i suspected, gutless. You are not prepared to put your name up, so i will not respond to any of your inane posts.

No, not a bad day for me Jason. I'm on the verge of burying the Racing Idiot Unit, and that is going to be a great day. They will have their victory over not wearing a tie, and i will be fined $50 for that, big deal. And if i choose to race my dogs, that will be my decision, but to be frank with you, the thought of running into a low life halfwit like Know All does not do a lot for me, there are more important things in life. Anyway have a good day Jason, and watch this space as the NZGRA go into damage control.

Hi John

Was it just not wearing a tie though? I  heard it as you refused a random drug test.  Swore at an official threw your tie to the ground and also advised you were wearing non regulation socks

Maybe I got the wrong story but if I'm right $50 not even close to penalty for multiple offences

Tell us why Jason should pay his fine ?also what has it got to do with you. I have read his posts and he has said he not going to pay and doesn't want to be involved again .how has John brought fair justice by swearing and not complying with the rules of racing and bringing greyhound racing in a bad light ? 

1 hour ago, tryagain said:

Well perhaps, you can pay your outstanding fines, Jason ? that,  regardless of your excuses you owe to the greyhound fratenity !!. Have you stopped to think that Aqua in his solo effort to bring  fair justice for us all,   has bigger balls than yours? :)

Couldn't agree more. Jason is far more pathetic than Aqua. Be a man and pay your fine. The fact you actually want to make judgement on Aqua's fine speaks volumes for the person you are. Those in glass houses.... 

2 hours ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Hi John

Was it just not wearing a tie though? I  heard it as you refused a random drug test.  Swore at an official threw your tie to the ground and also advised you were wearing non regulation socks

Maybe I got the wrong story but if I'm right $50 not even close to penalty for multiple offences

And you are in a position to judge?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-times/73844216/alleged-assault-at-greyhound-race-meeting

15 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

alleged is the KEY word. I was not charged with any criminal offense, and nowhere am I am judging all I am saying as if it is a tie only offense then yes $50 is a fair penalty but if it is a range of offences then $50 might be on the light side IMO. I am all for the little people fighting for justice and hope John does stick it to the RIU and win.

Who knows run back and crawl under your rock or reply to my post in a previous thread like I said I await but never expected a reply from a mug like your self let's look at your strike rate positive to negative replys on this forum . I just feel sorry for the poor soul lying next to you . 

2 hours ago, tryagain said:

Well perhaps, you can pay your outstanding fines, Jason ? that,  regardless of your excuses you owe to the greyhound fratenity !!. Have you stopped to think that Aqua in his solo effort to bring  fair justice for us all,   has bigger balls than yours? :)

It is not a pissing match so maybe do what your name sake says and TRYAGAIN. If NZGRA's accounting practise is inaccurate and goes against the legality of me ever HAVING to pay this fine ( AS I AM NOT LEGALLY REQUIRED TO PAY THIS FINE) that is not my problem. So go back to the rock you crawled from under and get facts right before shooting your mouth off.

And I am taking a lead from John's stance that I  will not enter into anymore conversations with keyboard warriors that don't have the BALLS to put their name to their  attacking posts.