Sign in to follow this  
puha

Race fixing allegations

29 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, gubellini said:

Mike spoke about a race fixing charge at a harness meeting in Queensland in an effort to deflect the hard questions about the pending NZ case. Mike is a hell of a nice guy but will go down in racing history as being totally indecisive.

He used to be uncertain but now hes not so sure:o

3 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Doggie Pete's approach seems to be to throw as much as he can as fast as he can with little though given to what he is throwing.

I personally enjoy listening to Peter and he is frightened to ask questions.You say that he gives little thought to what he is throwing at them,well i can tell you the answers given back have much less thought.

I think you are being a clown calling him Dogie Pete,he has the Racing Industry close to his heart.I have seen him at both other codes and he gives more air time to the other 2 codes and has an excellent rapport with Racing folk.

SNR

I agree absolutely.. Peter Earley is a tremendous broadcaster. He runs a great show on Wednesday and does a great job with Alby on Saturday mornings'

Peter  supports the 3 codes with ability and aplomb.

The questions he asked Mr Godber were  more than reasonable. Unfortunately Mr Godber lacks what i call perspicacity