RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MrBigStuff

Volpe Veloce

Disagree. Looked flat and didn't wind up like she normally does.

We all have our opinions though which is fine. Be interesting to see what they do next. If she was mine (yeah dream on), she'd be straight into a paddock.

28 minutes ago, pete said:

Disagree. Looked flat and didn't wind up like she normally does.

We all have our opinions though which is fine. Be interesting to see what they do next. If she was mine (yeah dream on), she'd be straight into a paddock.

I would think they would do that too..been up a long time done a fantastic job.

As documented she is out in the paddock having a spell with a plan in place for where she is going to go next. Richie has pulled her out of the Oaks and Derby believing at this stage that 2000 or more is a step to far early in her career. They had to try she was showing she maybe able to do it but these things happen.

I notice that Richie has been at the Inglis sales in Sydney and picked up 3 well bred yearlings at what i would say very good prices one especially he couldn't pass up was a Foxwedge filly for approximately half the price he paid for Velope Veloche so it will be interesting to see how she goes i am one who will follow with interest