RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
racetrackringo

George Simon

56 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Andy  is his name and yes he is my brother so wrapt for him he has worked hard and reaping the rewards. He is doing chch Tuesday and Friday next week  while trev is away. Racing board in a good position having 3 commentators under 30 on the books (andy, Matt cross and Matt gardener) so get at least 30 years out of them as long as nz racing can keep them onshore.

Which you would hope with the current commentators ages they need young talent 

Sorry I just caught the McCook surname and obviously cocked up the christian name but good calling anyway.  Good to see talent coming through and hopefully he doesn't get bagged on here like so many young commentators.

Just now, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

Sorry I just caught the McCook surname and obviously cocked up the christian name but good calling anyway.  Good to see talent coming through and hopefully he doesn't get bagged on here like so many young commentators.

He is tough skinned and his biggest critic as well. And I guess if people are talking about him either good or bad means he's making an impact. 

On 2/25/2017 at 3:12 PM, Beck"s said:

What did happen to Tom...was it because he didnt get to the call the big days ?? I thought he was very good...I did recall him saying that on his last raceday call he went to use the company cell phone and post last race it was cut off... Poor form by his employer  !!!

He went to Singapore thats what happened. Talking to a trainer from there at Karaka and by all accounts has been very well received. A talent in NZ that was not looked after properly which is sad. Have heard a few races from up in Singapore and sounds very good.