RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

Thieving TAB

How many words have been written on this site by Brodie re that he is restricted a million plus he does not give up many people on this site are sick of him I bet he is not going to John Allens next roadshow to bring up these constant matters he brings up why not because he is too thick?????????????????.

What have your comments done for harness racing nothing.

All you go on about is Addington when it is the pits compared to Alexander Park which I have no doubt you have never gone to because you cannot afford the cheap airfares because your winnings equate to cents and not dollars

39 minutes ago, Fiery Falcon said:

How many words have been written on this site by Brodie re that he is restricted a million plus he does not give up many people on this site are sick of him I bet he is not going to John Allens next roadshow to bring up these constant matters he brings up why not because he is too thick?????????????????.

All you go on about is Addington when it is the pits compared to Alexander Park which I have no doubt you have never gone to because you cannot afford the cheap airfares because your winnings equate to cents and not dollars

Welcome Fiery.

Maybe some are sick of me because I tell it the way it is, without buttering up!

What have I done for harness?

Probably a hell of a lot more than you Fiery unless you can elaborate on your efforts?

Yes I have been to Alexandra Park 3 times over the years but not for about 4 years!

How on earth you can possibly say that Auckland racing is better than Addington and doesn't warrant any further debate!

Cheap airfares to Auckland I can't afford that is right as currently overseas at the moment.

1 hour ago, SMD is rife said:

I know who you are Wayne, you aren't any big secret, I know you are on a limit, never doubted that, I'm just surprised you spend your time moaning and bitching on here when you could be spending that time actually achieving something.

Yes you are probably correct that I am wasting my time on here as it won't achieve a lot.

However, I didn't start the blog and just responded and then can't help myself from the subtle digs from people who haven't really got a clue as to what is going on!

I am fortunate to be able to have the time to be on here, however you may be pleased to know that I will try and wean myself off and let whatever happens happen.

4 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Welcome Fiery.

Maybe some are sick of me because I tell it the way it is, without buttering up!

What have I done for harness?

Probably a hell of a lot more than you Fiery unless you can elaborate on your efforts?

Yes I have been to Alexandra Park 3 times over the years but not for about 4 years!

How on earth you can possibly say that Auckland racing is better than Addington and doesn't warrant any further debate!

Cheap airfares to Auckland I can't afford that is right as currently overseas at the moment.

No it's because you repeat yourself on a daily basis without doing anything about it. For someone that claims to be so smart I thought you would have figured out that bitching on here repeatedly hasn't done you any good and probably isn't going to in the future. None of us will disagree that you don't rate yourself rather highly for someone that has said some rather stupid shit on here. ( eg you had no idea about market %'s and are unable to frame your own markets ). 

Where are you currently in the world Brodie? As for someone overseas you seem to spend a shitload of time on Racecafe, gee you must be having soooo much fun.

8 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Yes you are probably correct that I am wasting my time on here as it won't achieve a lot.

However, I didn't start the blog and just responded and then can't help myself from the subtle digs from people who haven't really got a clue as to what is going on!

I am fortunate to be able to have the time to be on here, however you may be pleased to know that I will try and wean myself off and let whatever happens happen.

Muggle's can you frame a market please ?

14 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Muggle's can you frame a market please ?

Kotare, if you are calling me Muggles, I don't frame markets!!! !

15 minutes ago, TheMug said:

No it's because you repeat yourself on a daily basis without doing anything about it. For someone that claims to be so smart I thought you would have figured out that bitching on here repeatedly hasn't done you any good and probably isn't going to in the future. None of us will disagree that you don't rate yourself rather highly for someone that has said some rather stupid shit on here. ( eg you had no idea about market %'s and are unable to frame your own markets ). 

Where are you currently in the world Brodie? As for someone overseas you seem to spend a shitload of time on Racecafe, gee you must be having soooo much fun.

Firstly please give me the time and date where it have personally claimed to be so smart????

What is the point of framing a Flippen market Mug?????

That is probably your probably and why you are named "The Mug"

To my mind, making money on horses doesn't involve framing a Market!!!!!

I am overseas at the moment and there are things called iPhones and iPads!

Yes I do enjoy life and do have probably more spare time than is good for me, so I might have to find some charity work as well perhaps.

Any suggestions Mug?

1 minute ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Seems rather unlikely with a very on to it guy called TheMug on here.

If you'd like mate, 80% of my punting is on the greyhounds, 18% on the gallops and 2% on premier harness meetings, feel free to pick out a dog race with a bit of exposed form and I'll try my best. 

1 minute ago, TheMug said:

If you'd like mate, 80% of my punting is on the greyhounds, 18% on the gallops and 2% on premier harness meetings, feel free to pick out a dog race with a bit of exposed form and I'll try my best. 

Geez Mug, you have now lost all credibility stating that your punting is 80 per cent dogs!!!!!!!   

3 minutes ago, TheMug said:

NO NO NO NO NO

re Broddles Comment

Seeking odds on

Will he stay or will he go ?

Just now, Brodie said:

Geez Mug, you have now lost all credibility stating that your punting is 80 per cent dogs!!!!!!!   

I remember one member challenged you a few months ago and you dropped your flaps quicker than I can blink, happy to put up a decent wager to say I can make a higher profit punting the dogs than you can harness, but that would mean you would have to put up your thoughts before a race, and I think we all know you aren't going to accept. 

2 week comp, starting balance of $2000 starting this Monday, $500 to be put into a mutual account, keen ? 

NO NO NO NO NO

re Broddles Comment

Seeking odds on

Will he stay or will he go ?

There is a song in there!

More than happy to go Kotare if that is the consensus!

What I do know is that it will be a pretty boring site here if everyone just goes along with the status quo and accepts everything as being fine.

"The Brodster " will continue to do what he thinks best and as you well know "the Brodster" is always on the money!

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

There is a song in there!

More than happy to go Kotare if that is the consensus!

What I do know is that it will be a pretty boring site here if everyone just goes along with the status quo and accepts everything as being fine.

"The Brodster " will continue to do what he thinks best and as you well know "the Brodster" is always on the money!

I'd have to find someone else to CLASH with.

2 minutes ago, TheMug said:

I remember one member challenged you a few months ago and you dropped your flaps quicker than I can blink, happy to put up a decent wager to say I can make a higher profit punting the dogs than you can harness, but that would mean you would have to put up your thoughts before a race, and I think we all know you aren't going to accept. 

2 week comp, starting balance of $2000 starting this Monday, $500 to be put into a mutual account, keen ? 

Go play your wee games with your other greyhound fans.

Your credibility on the Harness Forum has no grounds when you say you are a total greyhound fan!

Good punting,Mug

I'd have to find someone else to CLASH with.

Not clashing at all Kotare.

Brodie speaks his mind always, whether everyone agrees with me or not, but what he never does is tell Porkies!

Just now, Brodie said:

Your credibility on the Harness Forum has no grounds when you say you are a total greyhound fan!

Good punting,Mug

HAHAHAHA, you are pathetic. I'm happy to get embarassed by the 'Brodster' in front of all your harness friends and you can even take my $500 off me, considering your such a good punter. 

Oh and BTW some of us can actually enjoy all 3 codes without being a negative twat towards the other ones, I enjoy watching good horses no matter what code it is. 

You are a MOUSE. 

1 hour ago, Fiery Falcon said:

A nice attempt at niggle, but misplaced. He wins and wins well.

12 minutes ago, TheMug said:

HAHAHAHA, you are pathetic. I'm happy to get embarassed by the 'Brodster' in front of all your harness friends and you can even take my $500 off me, considering your such a good punter. 

Oh and BTW some of us can actually enjoy all 3 codes without being a negative twat towards the other ones, I enjoy watching good horses no matter what code it is. 

You are a MOUSE. 

I will say this for Brodie, he is always keen to have a good argument and then let it go and doesn't hold grudges. I haven't always agreed with him but who cares.

Plus, he would be the biggest contributor to this site and keeps it interesting.

Go to the Gallops site if you want to have a crack at people. They love it.

32 minutes ago, TheMug said:

Good punting,Mug

I need some urgent advice guys ....

I'm thinking about going to my suppliers tomorrow and asking them to cut their margin by 50% so that I'll find it easier to make a profit.

My question is - When they turn me down, would coming to this forum and whining about it every other day make me look like a twat?

PS. I could learn to speak in the third person, and claim to "always be on the money" if it would help my cause!

5 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I will say this for Brodie, he is always keen to have a good argument and then let it go and doesn't hold grudges. I haven't always agreed with him but who cares.

Plus, he would be the biggest contributor to this site and keeps it interesting.

Go to the Gallops site if you want to have a crack at people. They love it.

Thanks for your support Happy, I think?

Even though I am overseas it has been a very distressing day and I am about to go for a much needed drink.

I have been castigated by racing experts today, one who calls,himself "the Mug" not sure if it is because he is a major punter on the dogs and another called Fiery Falcon who has publicly stated that Auckland harness racing is superior to Addington!

Go fathom, if I had known about their beliefs before I would not have bothered replying to them!

Good Punting!

5 minutes ago, JackSprat said:

I need some urgent advice guys ....

I'm thinking about going to my suppliers tomorrow and asking them to cut their margin by 50% so that I'll find it easier to make a profit.

My question is - When they turn me down, would coming to this forum and whining about it every other day make me look like a twat?

PS. I could learn to speak in the third person, and claim to "always be on the money" if it would help my cause!

Jack, you should be looking to increase your turnover and keep your margins if you want to stay in

business.

Whether you look like a twat is up to you really!