RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Hound Fan

Sergio fighting for his life

There's a give a little page for Sergio...he was attacked by a dog in a park in waiuku and is fighting for his life in intensive care at the vets....costs are mounting and as one off our champion dogs it would be nice for us to help.....I've put $100 in if 20 off us did the same I'm sure it would make a difference.......

The Greyhound Collective on Facebook are also going to be having a few raffles to help raise some funds to help with the mounting cost. All the prizes will be coming from items that people have donated for it.

Our thoughts are with Sergio & his family at this time of need.

23 hours ago, Hound Fan said:

There's a give a little page for Sergio...he was attacked by a dog in a park in waiuku and is fighting for his life in intensive care at the vets....costs are mounting and as one off our champion dogs it would be nice for us to help.....I've put $100 in if 20 off us did the same I'm sure it would make a difference.......

Oh Cripes!!!! Hope all goes well for Sergio.

HI "hound fan"

Maybe you should know your facts before you post

Craig is one of the most generous peespple I know,especially when it comes to greyhounds.Over the years he has been heavily involved in race sponsorship and helping clubs out

He and his wife have even held charity events to raise money for greyhounds.And no one cares for CRAIG'S  Greyhounds more than Craig.

I  can even recall when one of our/his dogs didn't make it to races it went to home.

While she was there ,strawberry developed an eye injury and required surgery.Craig donated extensively through the give a little page and later to ensure she got the treatment and care she needed.

THIS isn't the only time he's gone above and beyond for his dogs.

I'm sure you and your business must perfect  to be throwing stone

1 hour ago, ate said:

HI "hound fan"

Maybe you should know your facts before you post

Craig is one of the most generous peespple I know,especially when it comes to greyhounds.Over the years he has been heavily involved in race sponsorship and helping clubs out

He and his wife have even held charity events to raise money for greyhounds.And no one cares for CRAIG'S  Greyhounds more than Craig.

I  can even recall when one of our/his dogs didn't make it to races it went to home.

While she was there ,strawberry developed an eye injury and required surgery.Craig donated extensively through the give a little page and later to ensure she got the treatment and care she needed.

THIS isn't the only time he's gone above and beyond for his dogs.

I'm sure you and your business must perfect  to be throwing stone

Well said 

Beats me why this site people smear at anyone who has success or are passionate it's not up to Gary to pay any money towards Sergio or anyone but the current owner, fact. But he has a big heart and so do others chipping in, well done to all involved in helping. Then all of a sudden someone on a keyboard starts throwing crap at Mr Rendle, get a life worry about your own crap I say, oh and before giving me crap I rehome my dogs and only haven't if the dog is not safe to rehome and mostly they are. Let me tell you Crouch is very territorial fact good luck jumping my fence lol. Anyway get well Sergio cheers WB

I have to agree with Warren on this.

There is a time & a place for personal attacks on people but this is not it. I will admit I have made a few personal attacks in the past & have learnt from my mistakes. This thread was started by Steve to let everyone know that 1 of our greatest racers & sires had been attacked & is fighting for his life.

This is the time to put all the petty bullshit aside & come together as an industry to help out 1 of our own that needs it. As Warren said Gary Harding, Steve & everyone don't need to help out the new owners but they are because as a industry & as human-beings that is what we do when some needs help. If I was in the same position as Gary & Steve I would donate to help with the costs & if any of my dogs that have been re-homed got hurt I'd do the same thing as Gary Harding has done because they are & always will be apart of my family. As I can't afford to help financially I am putting a lot of my spare time (which I have heaps of at the moment) & energy into putting together raffles to help raise some funds to help them out.

Sorry if this makes me sound like a cunt or an asshole but I feel it needed to be said at this time.

12 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

You sir are an shyte stirrer... and will be treated as such...enjoy your spell...cheers.

I will admit Hound does cause say things from time to time that are looked at as shyte stirring but the 1 thing I will say is he does it from the heart. I have had my issues with Steve in the past when at the races which made me think he was was right ..... but we sorted them out & put them behind us. I respect Steve, Craig Roberts, WB, Matt Roberts, Gary Harding, Gorden Wilson, Mike Martian, Modest Mouse & lots of others not just for what they say or how they say it but also because they are hard working & care about our industry.

Even tho I feel banning Hound for a bit was a bit harsh I respect your right to do as a moderator for the site.