RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Tauherenikau Waitangi Day

Just now, We're Doomed said:

You don't need free wifi to have a bet on your phone Leggy

True, but it seems it would be a nice and inexpensive touch by clubs, and if cell phone coverage is an issue as barryb suggests, then it is an issue and necessary.

I think I should clarify this a little more, the members stand is off to the left a bit. Between the finish line and the members stand is the public stand. Hey that happens. Not smart, but it happens. In front of the birdcage is an old owners stand. The facilities available to members today were 2 totes ( lovely ladies in the bank btw) a bar with 4 beer bottles and a bottle of tonic. The members lounge was very unattractive and the staff there were bored. There was no food or any attraction for it to be used other than you could hear the commentator. Granted its been a long time since I have bothered to step foot in the members lounge in any course but this has to be the worst one ever. Even the old Thames course beats this hands down. For a listed meeting a little effort would go a long way in attracting new members.