RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

Opportunity For Somebody?

Dear Racing Industry participant,

Please find attached a letter from Hon Nathan Guy, Minister for Racing, inviting nominations for one independent member position on the New Zealand Racing Board (NZRB) governing body. Nominees should have:

• a good knowledge of, or experience in, the racing industry;
  • legal experience and qualifications; and/or
  • experience in business, marketing or economics.

Nominations should be submitted to the following address by 28 February 2017.

Racing Private Secretary

Office of Hon Nathan Guy

Parliament Buildings

WELLINGTON

Anyone know what the pay is ?  I might have a crack.

After all I already go to heaps of race meetings and drink and eat and gamble all day. 

This way I get the food and drinks for free and a bit of play money to help the punting.

Doesn't seem to be any work required is there ?:ph34r:

2 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Anyone know what the pay is ?  I might have a crack.

After all I already go to heaps of race meetings and drink and eat and gamble all day. 

This way I get the food and drinks for free and a bit of play money to help the punting.

Doesn't seem to be any work required is there ?:ph34r:

Think you are over qualified if you know which end of the horse the tucker is poked into Chelseacol.  

Would have thought another lawyer was the last thing they needed, with all due respect to Rumpole and his ilk. Here's a concept: How about looking for someone with some knowledge/experience in the GAMING INDUSTRY while turnover continues to descend at min-numbing pace. 

16 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Would have thought another lawyer was the last thing they needed, with all due respect to Rumpole and his ilk. Here's a concept: How about looking for someone with some knowledge/experience in the GAMING INDUSTRY while turnover continues to descend at min-numbing pace. 

That's an intriguing idea but I think it's too sensible for words. It beggars belief that we have a board running a wagering organisation that has no wagering expertise on it at all. You'd think that would be a core requirement for the bulk of the board, at least the independent members. It's insane and the results prove it.