RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nice Option

Steve Davis

5 hours ago, Kane T said:

Wow. All I said was he is biased cause he knows them. Nothing wrong with that.I like Steve and Tom is a great caller.

Think you might be a bit out of your depth in this conversation.  You are the one who insulted Chris Wood by suggesting he is biased in his comments on the two of them.  Most sensible people know that he is 100% correct in his praise.  The father son relationship is irrelevant and he is well entitled to be proud of Tom's achievements.  He is a very nice young bloke(the couple of times I met him), a credit to his family and a very capable operator. 

3 hours ago, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

Think you might be a bit out of your depth in this conversation.  You are the one who insulted Chris Wood by suggesting he is biased in his comments on the two of them.  Most sensible people know that he is 100% correct in his praise.  The father son relationship is irrelevant and he is well entitled to be proud of Tom's achievements.  He is a very nice young bloke(the couple of times I met him), a credit to his family and a very capable operator. 

Bit out of my depth. Wow I cannot for the life of me see how have I insulted him. Like I said I agree with him but also said of course he is going to praise his son and his mate. I am biased towards my family too. That is life.

I like Steve Davis, but I guess if you were lacking a sense of humour you might not.

I heard Tom Wood calling the Singapore races on the wireless the other day and he sounded really good.  Don't know how accurate his calling has been over there, as I haven't watched any races from there on Trackside recently.  I find racing from Singapore really boring.  Good on Tom for getting the gig there though and I hope he's enjoying the weather and getting paid well.