RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

Temlee @ The Meadows

American Warrior and Thrilling Boris both being invited to compete in this race. That's got to be positive for NZ Racing.  Wonder how the timing works for connections and if either will take up the invite. Question is does NZGRA have a fund to assist trainers on getting over there or is it 100% on the owners?

American Warrior and Thrilling Boris both being invited to compete in this race. That's got to be positive for NZ Racing.  Wonder how the timing works for connections and if either will take up the invite. Question is does NZGRA have a fund to assist trainers on getting over there or is it 100% on the owners?

Boris Will head towards the NZ derby / Auckland cup i'm fairly sure. 

American Warrior wouldn't be competitive, does too much for wrong in his races and doesn't have the early speed to be competitive over there, plus the last time he ran in Vic he played up so the chances of him going over are slim to none IMO. 

I would hope that GRNZ helps out in some way to get the dogs & the connections over there like they do with the Cup race. Having 2 of our top dogs being invited to something like that is a big honor not only for them but for everyone here in New Zealand that is apart of greyhound racing.

Good luck & I'll be cheering for both of them if they go over.

1 hour ago, alltheway!!! said:

They had already said on dogzone that thrilling Boris is not going over for the temlee. He is staying here for the Auckland cup and nz derby. I doubt American Warrior would go either

Yeah was just about to say that as watched dog zone after I posted originally.  Let's hope the timing is better for Boris after derby etc to do a raid.  And yes with the injury of AW doubt see him going either. But as Gary said still an honour not 1 but 2 NZ trained dogs were invited.

1 hour ago, alltheway!!! said:

They had already said on dogzone that thrilling Boris is not going over for the temlee. He is staying here for the Auckland cup and nz derby. I doubt American Warrior would go either

And also well done on your 3 winners the other night Jake good to see you and your wife getting success. Keep it up:D

14 hours ago, josh77 said:

They'd both be flat out beating boom new pup Big Flood , Sired by the up and coming Banjo Boy. This young pups flying.

That is a completely idiotic thing to say. First it's off topic. Second, big flood didn't even get an invite so TB an AW are already one up. And even if BF was to win the Cranbourne cup, 1 group 2 win should not be enough credentials to get into the Temlee. 

James