RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
porky

Watch and Bet (Frozen?)

Don,t usually have this problem...sign in, account balance shows but sky 1 & 2 tabs wont even show under picture

refresh a few times and they do show ...click 1...nothing ...frustrating (cmon TAB) or is it my computer?

Was looking forward to day in Lazy-boy on the punt. 

well the punters club are on fire and i,m keen on watching em...might go for a wander down the pub...shit is all I can say...Tab have alot to answer for

and are losing customers hand over fist...knowing this lot ,it will be a secret ploy to save money, or maybe its their attempt at returning punters to the track. 

At least thats a customer focused response Barry....well done...every avenue of communication affected (should have that message

relayed immediately when transmission goes down...(IMHO)

..anyone watch the last race ...Re: Rosehill Race 2  : The rider of Seabring Express Deanne Panya(a) took an awful tumble , Hopefully she is alrite ...

BREAKING NEWS!!

Apprentice jockey Deanne Panya is reportedly in a conscious state but complaining of chest pain after a nasty fall at Rosehill on Saturday.

The 24-year-old, riding Sebring Express in the Widden Stakes, was attempting to make an inside run when she appeared to become unbalanced after checking off heels at the 300m mark.
Ambulance officials were quick to attend to Panya and reports from the track suggested she was in a conscious state. She is being transported to Westmead hospital for scans.

The meeting has been delayed while a second ambulance arrives on course.
:oh: :dizzy:

8 hours ago, porky said:

well the punters club are on fire and i,m keen on watching em...might go for a wander down the pub...shit is all I can say...Tab have alot to answer for

and are losing customers hand over fist...knowing this lot ,it will be a secret ploy to save money, or maybe its their attempt at returning punters to the track. 

Yes porky was at work all day and wanted to also watch our punters club bets but no watch and bet. Said "must have positive balance to view" which I did. Very frustrating. 

Hope your pub visit went well

Sky not working - have been thinking about getting rid of Sky anyway as only use it to watch racing & might as well use Watch & Bet all the time. So no Trackside available therefore no money spent through my TAB account yday. Granted it wouldn't have been enough to prop up the industry for long :-) but I bet there were probably thousands of others like me who did not spend yesterday after giving up waiting for Watch & Bet to come back online = many thousands of dollars lost income for the NZRB.

Watching races on sunday by phone and the races kept freezing on me and i would have to go back and start again by logging into watch and bet. Any ideas what would cause this would be appreciated. Very frustrating. Thanks

50 minutes ago, boatey said:

Watching races on sunday by phone and the races kept freezing on me and i would have to go back and start again by logging into watch and bet. Any ideas what would cause this would be appreciated. Very frustrating. Thanks

If you're a Spark customer the problem may have been their network. They were having intermittent probs for most of Sunday.

chrs

I feel sorry for you buggers on SPARK contracts, what a bunch of bastards they are, we got out as soon as our contract was up, too many issues and too much deceit, the lies the local retail shop spun us would flatter the beehive, a blight on NZ that mob, 2 degrees so much better.