RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

UnEasy...'Cafer...feel for ya buddy

Look...

Here are the facts about Cuboid....

Johnny come lately , Hooray Henry , blah blah blah...

But in our time in Thoroughbred Racing we have come across few , if any , with the passion ( Not to mention the track record !!!) , of the Pitman clan..

Always under-rated and under appreciated , Cubemeister can think of no more magnanimous a trainer than Michael when it comes to the industry .

All here at Cube Central are saddened :( .

Yes, I think that was felt by the entire industry, it was very sad to watch..

It's hard to know what to say other than that Pitty and his family have had a tough few years, and they certainly didn't need or deserve this, but they're resilient and they'll move on, as they do.

Thinking of you and your family Pitty, and of course the owners of that fine little mare, as I'm sure all Cafers will be.

Be strong fella.

15 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Yes very sad for a hard working dedicated team like they are..... it is always only the good ones ...sadly.

Happens to the slow ones just as much buddy, but it seems people only make a massive fuss over the ones with a bit of talent... you keep thinking it only happens to the fast ones tho. 

Comisserations to the Pitman team / owners. Very sad. 

1 minute ago, biff said:

Buddy, you obviously don't know what end bites, keep your mug comments to yourself, even though scooby can fight fight his own corner.

So I'm wrong? Any proof it only happens to the good ones like you stated yourself in another thread? Get off your high horse.

You must be an outsider looking in, most of us know that it's the ones that extend themselves that little bit more that are more vulnerable........not a high horse fella, just pissed when a trawler gets on here.

2 minutes ago, biff said:

You must be an outsider looking in, most of us know that it's the ones that extend themselves that little bit more that are more vulnerable........not a high horse fella, just pissed when a trawler gets on here.

So your trying to tell me if it happened to a 20 start maiden horse there would be a thread on here? I think we both know the answer to that. Irrelevant of the class of horse it happens to the fast and slow ones... you keep believing it only happens to the good ones tho. Your living in a dream world if so.

5 minutes ago, TheMug said:

So your trying to tell me if it happened to a 20 start maiden horse there would be a thread on here? I think we both know the answer to that. Irrelevant of the class of horse it happens to the fast and slow ones... you keep believing it only happens to the good ones tho. Your living in a dream world if so.

Piss of idiot.... it was a statement I made and I stand by it.... show some heart moron...... a lot of people feel the pain the Pitmans are feeling and the GOOD ones are so hard to replace.... you are an insensitive twit.....for the record in my opinion.