RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Matt Cameron

You have  to feel for Matt.

This year he was sacked as TA stable rider.

He was interviewed by Emily on the way back on Padrig and said he wouldn't want to be riding anything else in the Karaka Million.He must of not known that Hughie would be on in the Million.

A very good rider,he will continue to ride winners as class is permanent.

SNR

An article in The Informant regarding the Te Akau/Bosson appointment said that Stephen Autridge is Bosson's godfather and that Bosson did part of his apprenticeship with him. Also that Autridge was training for Te Akau when Bosson originally started riding for them

41 minutes ago, Tribesman said:

An article in The Informant regarding the Te Akau/Bosson appointment said that Stephen Autridge is Bosson's godfather and that Bosson did part of his apprenticeship with him. Also that Autridge was training for Te Akau when Bosson originally started riding for them

Did it also point out the fact that Opie is just a better jockey than Matt?

The article on racing being the second most attended sport in Britain was interesting.  Anybody have an idea of what spot it holds in New Zealand?

Feel for Matt but i like the way he's getting alot of rides for Baker/Forseman , Shaune Richie, Pike etc he's a bloody good rider who can put a horse in a race and gives great explanations on his thoughts about a horse he has just ridden 

boris is foaming in the mouth on matt cameroon saying he took off on his favorite horse sakada >:blink: n0se band, lugging bit apporved race plates and blinkers:blink::blink: before accetances today  , n0?  

what ?? n0 barrier blanket and tongue tie ?

patience peter C00k:wub:would have got it home

dicslaimer ..boris has only ever been on a mary go round horse:blink:

1 hour ago, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

boris is foaming in the mouth on matt cameroon saying he took off on his favorite horse sakada >:blink: n0se band, lugging bit apporved race plates and blinkers:blink::blink: before accetances today  , n0?  

Zelda ,

You should be giving us tips for the tennis ,n0 ?

And NRL betting must be close , n0?

And check your email ,I was walking around Sydney last week in 40 degrees looking for you ,and all I saw was some crazy man in flowery suit balancing on one leg then  the other.

Even the Aussie Buskers are losing the plot ,statues should be that....still !

As for these lunatics driving over people.....craZY AuZZies....n0 ?

Just back the greatest ever, n0?

roger frederer, even thomPson idoit cannot stop roger beating off all men in the open.

as long as that pumped up olive picker with a hairs transplant and mutant ninja turtles clothing doesn't win boris and I will be happy:angry:

and c.ronulla is a certainty to go B2B n0, alittle bird told me ;)

see you see you next time.

18 hours ago, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

I trust Boris is now smiling again after Miss Wilson's win Zelda.