RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rumpole

C W Johnson

1 minute ago, Scallywag said:

the hearing in wellington and what chris pay for another flight .makin fools of themselves the RIU .FINES far better then time out .racing needs our best ones

1 hour ago, billy connolly said:

If you are representing Johnson you will win the case, and you should be awarded costs against RIU as well!

Shouldn't even be taking place - just a joke - what's the agenda here?

RIU should be dealing with issues and not creating sideshows

Shades of earlier days when CWJ was haunted by them

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 10:37 AM, N1MUE said:

The horse was drifting right and then he steered it hard left (several horse widths) into the other horse.  Looked like it might have been a bit more cynical than just competitive riding.

If you focus your attention on a 'line' on the green turf you will see that Johnson's mount has shifted ONE horse width, most of the interference is caused by the winner barging into clear and IMO the rider of winner was equally culpable.

By upgrading a charge of careless riding (which the Johnson pleaded guilty to) to one of improper riding is a laughable indictment on a jockey who has won over 2000 races.

17 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Two jockeys went crazy in front and stopped dead in the straight. Almost as bad as the Hokitika saga.

RACE 6: TAB Handicap 2400m
Thewayweare – trainer Mr J Thompson, represented by Mr R King, was fined $50 under
AR59A for failing to produce the Thoroughbred Identity Card for the gelding. Rider B Spriggs
was questioned in respect to the tactics adopted on Thewayweare during the middle stage of
the event. After taking evidence, the Stewards adjourned the inquiry to a date to be fixed. A
post-race veterinary examination did not reveal any abnormalities.

Zatopaz – an inquiry was opened into the tactics adopted by rider L Roche on the gelding
throughout the event. After taking evidence from L Roche, the matter was adjourned to a date
to be fixed. A post-race veterinary examination did not reveal any abnormalities.

My son is a part owner of Zatopaz  by Zabeel out of Prized Gem..nominated for Auckland Cup

was expected to place today

what a terrible ride!!!  the jockey was instructed to try and lead but not  that way

It has been clear for many years that the Stipes have specifically targetted C. Johnson  at any given oppportunity , it is clear they have exaggerated and or  fabricated  charges against him when other riders have had infringements totally ignored  or written up in reports  as " moved in under pressure " or similar .

Name dropper and  Australian bully Cameron George just loved to smash Johnson  for anything and everything  any way he could until things got a bit hot for him and he moved on .

I note in this JCA Report the horse Johnson was riding ( Pipi Rea ) was Vet inspected post race and found to be sore in the off-fore , this surely would have had a bearing on this case , further i have studied slo-mo replays of the incident and i CANT see Johnson delibirately  pulling the left reign .... the reigns are loose at all times ????

It is now obvious  J . Oatham has taken over what  others including Cameron George have left off , filthy gutless, worm like mongrels  who need a good hard slapping .

Now listen SS, no one minds anyone having a deranged rant here, and of course I know you so I'd normally just ignore this rubbish, however, could you at least sort out your fucking reigns and reins before CWJ pulls the Queen off her throne with what's left of her reign, with a leather strap ( we call that a rein ) fixed to her fucking neck, with or without a bit in her mouth ( hopefully not that mad Duke's old bit in her gob ), because I don't want that nutcase Charles getting into that seat a day sooner than necessary, because he's even nuttier than you.

Thanks chump, or should it be thanks chimp.

17 hours ago, Midget said:

Now listen SS, no one minds anyone having a deranged rant here, and of course I know you so I'd normally just ignore this rubbish, however, could you at least sort out your fucking reigns and reins before CWJ pulls the Queen off her throne with what's left of her reign, with a leather strap ( we call that a rein ) fixed to her fucking neck, with or without a bit in her mouth ( hopefully not that mad Duke's old bit in her gob ), because I don't want that nutcase Charles getting into that seat a day sooner than necessary, because he's even nuttier than you.

Thanks chump, or should it be thanks chimp.

Firstly yes i did spell the rein wrong , i was probably reading the Friday Flash in class instead of listening to the teacher  in that particular lesson  and secondly  NO you don't know me , you know of me and that is of very minor consideration , to me  anyway !

No sort of deranged rant whatsoever , nothing more than what some others including yourself offer here on a regular basis .

Thanks  Bantam Rooster for your perceived opinion of me , just like your  attempt at being a recognised  Jockey or Trainer , you got it wrong ,  back to the Pub  for you pulling handles ....and  mmmm i wont go further .......

Aren't you the same bloke who used to loiter around my stables, trying be a part of "the team", what we politely refer to as a "saddle sniffer", and didn't you offer shelter to a member of my stafff, who was in a relationship, then attempt to sexually violate her ?

I can give you her name, and that of her partner if it helps :) If my memory serves me correctly Mr Plod may even have the details given that he popped around to introduce himself, is that true ?

Is this the same Straight Strike who used to live on the fringes of Pukekohe or are you a different animal ?

Now back to the pub to pull a few handles

:) . :) 

2 hours ago, Midget said:

Aren't you the same bloke who used to loiter around my stables, trying be a part of "the team", what we politely refer to as a "saddle sniffer", and didn't you offer shelter to a member of my stafff, who was in a relationship, then attempt to sexually violate her ?

I can give you her name, and that of her partner if it helps :) If my memory serves me correctly Mr Plod may even have the details given that he popped around to introduce himself, is that true ?

Is this the same Straight Strike who used to live on the fringes of Pukekohe or are you a different animal ?

Guys cut the personal crap...its not needed...argue by all means but stop the personal stuff...cheers.

16 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Guys cut the personal crap...its not needed...argue by all means but stop the personal stuff...cheers.

Read what he wrote Scooby, with the implied threats. I'm just responding in kind, with facts.

What I've said is exactly true, but of course these types like to stalk me, and then, much to their dismay, they find out how much I really know about them, and what I've got tucked away.

Same old same old, I've got the dirt but I sit on it until they provoke me.

9 minutes ago, Midget said:

Read what he wrote Scooby, with the implied threats. I'm just responding in kind, with facts.

What I've said is exactly true, but of course these types like to stalk me, and then, much to their dismay, they find out how much I really know about them, and what I've got tucked away.

Same old same old, I've got the dirt but I sit on it until they provoke me.

And if he does not stop as I warned both of you then I will deal it... but if you stop and he does not then he will be dealt with...cheers.

3 hours ago, Midget said:

NOW you really are  fabricating  some sort of B/S ,  nasty , nasty person  ,,,,,, is there an option here for defamation .

here  is the link to the written decision  by Professor Hall as chairman

http://www.jca.org.nz/non-race-day-hearings/ashburton-rc-16-december-2016-r1-adjourned-heard-26-december-2016-decision-dated-28-december-2016-chair-prof-g-hall/?searchterm=*16 December 2016*

today is the day but so far no planes are flying

On 14/01/2017 at 3:29 PM, Tool no. 1 said:

Assuming Parkes had the choice of rides between Sampson and Cruiser.