RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Hound Fan

A revitalised leadership team at grnz

Steve he is there . He is our Lp rep but I can't say he has done anything . I have rung him many times quoted rule numbers and had half hour chats yes,yes , yes . I can see where you are coming from , il look into that , I'll bring that up. He rung me back a few times I'll give him that. Yes yes yes I see what your saying . Never fixed the problems , never solved anything  and if he did bring it up at a board meeting he never came back to me with an outcome .

Now before everyone jumps up and down , I'm sure the guy is a nice bloke and trying his best. I'm going to put my name in the hat next time as its no use running anyone down if you don't give it a go. If I get the votes . 

58 minutes ago, I know said:

Steve he is there . He is our Lp rep but I can't say he has done anything . I have rung him many times quoted rule numbers and had half hour chats yes,yes , yes . I can see where you are coming from , il look into that , I'll bring that up. He rung me back a few times I'll give him that. Yes yes yes I see what your saying . Never fixed the problems , never solved anything  and if he did bring it up at a board meeting he never came back to me with an outcome .

Yes  he is there but there is no lp rep anymore there will not be a election for a lp rep again under this board..gone gone gone....the lp rep has been canned so you won't be standing for lp rep..

As  I have said b4 until us trainers can have a say and vote who and how greyhound racing is run nothing will improve. Last summer I rang ass   ociation  about kennelling after race one as I had a dog in the first and  last race  no room so I had to take that dog home couldn't leave it in car where it was bloody hot no shade at Wanganui what is this welfare of  .racing up to still waiting for an answer.  These clubs should be made to cater for dogs that have raced earlier and have kennel space to cater for all dogs on race day qualifiers included.
Maybe SPCA  will  act far quicker, F__K  the  clowns at NZGRA The Wanganui club is getting $44,424 funding for concreting of driveway/parking I'm sure that will improve the lack of shaded areas and lack of  kennelling . There are so many issues not being address maybe a vote of no confidence us trainers need a say not later but NOW         

9 hours ago, lottabull said:

As  I have said b4 until us trainers can have a say and vote who and how greyhound racing is run nothing will improve. Last summer I rang ass   ociation  about kennelling after race one as I had a dog in the first and  last race  no room so I had to take that dog home couldn't leave it in car where it was bloody hot no shade at Wanganui what is this welfare of  .racing up to still waiting for an answer.  These clubs should be made to cater for dogs that have raced earlier and have kennel space to cater for all dogs on race day qualifiers included.
Maybe SPCA  will  act far quicker, F__K  the  clowns at NZGRA The Wanganui club is getting $44,424 funding for concreting of driveway/parking I'm sure that will improve the lack of shaded areas and lack of  kennelling . There are so many issues not being address maybe a vote of no confidence us trainers need a say not later but NOW         

Ohh don't forget there arw those 8 kennels you could use but then get moaned at because YOUR dog is barking or the wire has broken and your dog is injured or your dog has ripped its bedding .dog welfare is ONLY when it suits. Maybe someone needs to come and see all these dogs sitting in trailers and cars.

In hindsight at Auckland.. when it first started some big trees should have been planted ...as I said in hindsight...but there is no reason it could not be done now by grehound nz for future use.on all track carparks....would also protect from the prevailing winds.....oh sorry that's to simple and to easy....why dosnt grnz supply fast growing trees put on a bbq and a few hieneys ( for me, because its my idea and they can employ me as carpark manager ..100k should be enough) and we can all turn up and we can plant them ....but because I'm the boss I will stay in the office and take phone calls...lol.....I'm serious though why not,I might even still be around to sit in the shade..

16 hours ago, Hound Fan said:

Offcourse we would only plant them at the riu's discretion because we would not want to be outside the roles...

I would be inclined to plant only native trees.....reason being it will hold up proceedings in a couple years when the council bowl the akl premises to make way for housing...its there rules that you cant cut down native trees without lengthy negotiations!