RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Hound Fan

A revitalised leadership team at grnz

I've heard it before but is our board believing in there own Bull and think things have changed....let me just say one thing under our latest leadership we have gone backwards ....no communication to LPs...loss off petrol vouchers that or ceo voted for...as I said if this is revitalised then under this board us LPs are going to be revitalised for sure..

These 'restrictions' on imports wont hold up in the court of law at all (for the most part, this restraint of trade goes against public interest and would be considered unreasonable on the grounds that there is no specific time frame in which the NZGRA will uphold this restraint on trade as well as contradicting NZ's own trade policies on tariffs). last time I checked, they are NOT above the law. The NZGRA will have fun trying to uphold these rules on importing dogs over the next year.

The import thing is totally not nessasary when in the north our c5 middle distance dogs are sitting in there kennels at most meetings....if nzgra is so revitalised why not do something about it,this has not just happened it has been happening for months and months....can you imagine how good a salior would be if he can't change direction when needed.....we're is all the discussing on the out of money payments with LPs....surly I think most will find the 80 dollars is not working for 4th as a co gets the same as a c5...again thought needs to go into it,maybe give everyone 20 dollrs per dog.....LPs have lost any representation....as I said in there hive in Wellington they might feel revitalised but again what about us LPs......again we have a marketing person doing what? When have LPs seen the welfare officer in the north...when has the racing manager made a call to meet LPs?      But gezz the office is revitalised.

I think dispensing with the petrol vouchers was actually a positive thing and if you take the fourth place money now then logically according to your analogy Steve the class 5's should have got more petrol vouchers for 4th than other grades.

You had better be careful as well Steve or you are likely to end up as a potential on the drug testing list.

Haha all good...but the paying out off stakes from waikato is another pure example LPs are being treated as plebs.........sorry we forgot to pay stakes yesterday we will transfer stakes on Monday....do we get the intrest ?..imagine if you relied on it ..sorry dogs can't feed you till Monday oh sorry Tuesday as I have no money......sorry guys it's 2016....inexcusable... 

1 hour ago, Hound Fan said:

Haha all good...but the paying out off stakes from waikato is another pure example LPs are being treated as plebs.........sorry we forgot to pay stakes yesterday we will transfer stakes on Monday....do we get the intrest ?..imagine if you relied on it ..sorry dogs can't feed you till Monday oh sorry Tuesday as I have no money......sorry guys it's 2016....inexcusable... 

You know your going poor as a trainer if relying on stakes to feed your dog's is the way you do it.  Agree it's poor management to forget to pay out stakes though.

39 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

You know your going poor as a trainer if relying on stakes to feed your dog's is the way you do it.  Agree it's poor management to forget to pay out stakes though.

Sorry what's your point...am I going bad as a trainer?....i only rely on stakes and that's my choice..but I deserved to get paid....how would these guys feel if there pay wasn't threw on the day they expect it.....I will say it again inexcusable...

3 minutes ago, Hound Fan said:

Sorry what's your point...am I going bad as a trainer?....i only rely on stakes and that's my choice..but I deserved to get paid....how would these guys feel if there pay wasn't threw on the day they expect it.....I will say it again inexcusable...

I don't disagree that the stakes not being paid is unacceptable but is that not an animal welfare issue that if a trainer does not get a stake they don't get fed the days following the meeting?

I think the difference is on my 47 years is the sport it used to be a family and people sport..under the latest management it is suppose to be commercial.....what they will realise that is not the way our sport should be run... we are the only family based where 5 year olds can be part off it....gezz the money in it is average but it was fun..

...i used to respect craig more than anyone neat guy and I thought he would be great for our sport. ...and I still respect him in his own buisness and as a person...but greyhound racing in my opinion he has been a total failure...he is like rubus hagrid  he wears blinkers...and he is supported by the worst lp rep in my opinion that has done nothing for us...at least John Mac made a difference.....now LPs have no say....wow we have gone forward...again and I will keep brining it up what since they employed a marketing person ..what has she done.....now under Craig's request we cannot talk to board members we as LPS need to talk to grnz staff.......hold on we elected board members so they are the ones we should demand answers..

Again and again I'm going to ask can someone tell me in the last two years what has changed for LPs..I know welfare but that was never been there choice...please someone tell me so I can stop being pissed off the way this sport is heading.....I would love to say sorry ...but I cant

35 minutes ago, Hound Fan said:

Again and again I'm going to ask can someone tell me in the last two years what has changed for LPs..I know welfare but that was never been there choice...please someone tell me so I can stop being pissed off the way this sport is heading.....I would love to say sorry ...but I cant

And  seems not only you that is disappointed it's wide spread

Again I say this we had a bunch at the office off fantastic office staff...   gone... ..why my personal opinion they became to familiar to LPs and certain people did not like it...now we have people telling me I live in Sanson and that's the only address they have and that's why breeding papers never came through...amazing though the account came to my home address at maramarua....sorry if this is our future some people need to look at there legacy  ...