RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

PUNTERS CLUB 14

Well because im a harness nut i've decided to spend the lot at Premier night tonight at Addington.Still not %100 sure i've attacked it the way i wanted too...but i'd still be at the pub now trying to sort that out.So hopefully some of these will run out of their skins.

R2-6 Articulight $20EW

R4 $50 % Treble (250%)

5 Lydia Ko 6 Ellmers Image 8 Culley Backy 9 Kotare Mist 12 The Valiant/8 Marcoola 9 Master Lavros/8 Tiger Thompson 9 Gotta Go Ya Hu

R8-15 Cash N Flow $30EW

R9-12 Ears Burning $30w.$40P

Fingers,toes and everything else crossed.

3 hours ago, Mardy said:

Well because im a harness nut i've decided to spend the lot at Premier night tonight at Addington.Still not %100 sure i've attacked it the way i wanted too...but i'd still be at the pub now trying to sort that out.So hopefully some of these will run out of their skins.

R2-6 Articulight $20EW

R4 $50 % Treble (250%)

5 Lydia Ko 6 Ellmers Image 8 Culley Backy 9 Kotare Mist 12 The Valiant/8 Marcoola 9 Master Lavros/8 Tiger Thompson 9 Gotta Go Ya Hu

R8-15 Cash N Flow $30EW

R9-12 Ears Burning $30w.$40P

Fingers,toes and everything else crossed.

Wrong Jones horse in the trot:huh: