RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

REMISS - Should be banned for life!!!

Not too sure why I have needed to start this topic once again.

Remiss started again today trained now by Brendan Hill.

This horse has always been a proverbial galloper in most of her starts.

She was first trained by Mark Jones and galloped in its races most of the time.

Then trained as I remember by Brent White once again she galloped several,times during a race.

Now being trained by Brendan Hill and yes she galloped at least twice during its race today and Mug punters backed her again, why I can't fathom!

I do not beleive that this several offending galloper has ever been stood down by the Stipes which is so,hard to fathom.

If they don't stand her down this time forever there is something wrong.

If Remiss is to have a future as a racehorse then it should only be at Riccarton as it is a danger to both drivers and horses if it is allowed to continue to be allowed to race.

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Then trained as I remember by Brent White once again she galloped several,times during a race.

Now being trained by Brendan Hill and yes she galloped at least twice during its race today and Mug punters backed her again, why I can't fathom!

I do not beleive that this several offending galloper has ever been stood down by the Stipes which is so,hard to fathom.

If Remiss is to have a future as a racehorse then it should only be at Riccarton as it is a danger to both drivers and horses if it is allowed to continue to be allowed to race.

Did you lay it on Betfair?

By the way those sorts of horses should have to trial at least twice without error before going back to the races.

Bring on the haters.

1 hour ago, Sickopunter said:

Did you lay it on Betfair?

By the way those sorts of horses should have to trial at least twice without error before going back to the races.

Bring on the haters.

Sicko, even if it does trial, it will always gallop in a race as there are more horses obviously.

It is clearly field shy and needs to be retired, end of storey.

Most horses trial ok as there aren't many in trial races.

Seriously, it needs to be banned for life as it is a serial galloper and why the owners and Stipes can't see this is hard to fathom.

When Mark Jones trained it, it galloped just about every start once it was in the field, it is an absolute shocker, and dangerous!

Sicko, even if it does trial, it will always gallop in a race as there are more horses obviously.

Seriously, it needs to be banned for life as it is a serial galloper and why the owners and Stipes can't see this is hard to fathom.

When Mark Jones trained it, it galloped just about every start once it was in the field, it is an absolute shocker, and dangerous!

I'm not saying you're wrong. But it doesn't mean that forcing it to trial is a bad idea.

6 hours ago, Brodie said:

You didn't lay it did you?

44 minutes ago, Sickopunter said:

You didn't lay it did you?

Sorry Sicko, no.

I am a naughty boy, like to back horses to,get a collect rather than back horses to finish last.

However, you are right it would have been a good idea thru Betfair, but I know I should be,operating thru them, but have been doing good work Thru an Oz account.

On 1/7/2017 at 7:11 AM, shapiro said:

maybe you should stop moaning and start training, no offence intended brodie, an give a brother a chance , what aussie bookie? (genuine question)

Sportsbet.

3 hours ago, Sickopunter said:

Count to ten and they'll be restricting you.

You are probably right one other one more or less has

3 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

and is still put out at 7FF at Oamaru tomorrow.

Into 6.50.:rolleyes:

Get on :D:o:blink:

The connections blamed the galloping last start on hitting the wheel discs I read from.

Maybe that is why it has galloped in most of her races when at Mark Jones and Brent Whites.

Must have a very odd way of pacing then.

Wonder why it has not been made unruly due to her persistent offending????????

What a Post you are very often on the money.

Remiss, went its normal race again.

Galloping once again, lucky it was drawn the outside of the second row, and yet the STIPES have never made it unruly as far as I can remember.

What do you have to do to be unruly?

Do you have to bring the field down?

Owners of Remiss, do yourselves a favour and the harness industry and retire your horse as it obviously doesn't want to be a racehorse!

It has had some of the best trainers in Canterbury and they can't get it to not gallop in its race, or did it hit the wheel discs again?

Yeah right!!!!!!

Brodster ,I will drop your crystal ball back tomorrow. It sure does work great.  Just saw next years election results.  Bad loss for national.    Shame betting not open on that one yet.                                                                                                               

14 minutes ago, what a post said:

Brodster ,I will drop your crystal ball back tomorrow. It sure does work great.  Just saw next years election results.  Bad loss for national.    Shame betting not open on that one yet.                                                                                                               

What A Postster, hopefully the crystal ball was cloudy when you viewed it as what a nightmare if you are right for everyone and racing.

The Greens would be in the mix with Labour and they won't want any Racing of animals as it will be cruel, they would rather have everyone sitting around on the wacky backy!

On a Remiss, it has from the day it first raced been a galloper,and I can't remember any Harness horse that has galloped as often as it has and that is why it would be far better at Riccarton as it is a hazard in any race that it starts in.

Commonsense should prevail and it should be retired!

It was short again today and I can not see why anyone would want to invest on it unless the TAB opened up an option "Does Remiss Gallop Again Today"

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

What A Postster, hopefully the crystal ball was cloudy when you viewed it as what a nightmare if you are right for everyone and racing.

The Greens would be in the mix with Labour and they won't want any Racing of animals as it will be cruel, they would rather have everyone sitting around on the wacky backy!

On a Remiss, it has from the day it first raced been a galloper,and I can't remember any Harness horse that has galloped as often as it has and that is why it would be far better at Riccarton as it is a hazard in any race that it starts in.

Commonsense should prevail and it should be retired!

It was short again today and I can not see why anyone would want to invest on it unless the TAB opened up an option "Does Remiss Gallop Again Today"

Probably time for a stud career? She has won three and has a bit of breeding, third dam Kara Kara a handy mare trained by Richard Brosnan, I think she won seven or eight races.

14 hours ago, Toblerone said:

Stood Down, put on unruly and, thankfully, retired.

must have been a quick and decisive chat B Hill had with the owners after the race to be formally advised at the time the stipes report was finallised.  Last win was in Nov 2015 and the mare looked like it was coming into form.