RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cornelius

Purcell on Weigh In on Monday

23 hours ago, Midget said:

Tasman Man

Can't you see the problem, all the implied growth is since their C4 pokie licence, there's nearly 400 mill turnover from pokies, and the net profit from ruining old people's lives is 23 million.

Turnover related expenses up 50+% to do what, pick the coins out of the pokie hopper !!!

As a racing industry they've done FUCKING NOTHING to grow the game, but all their costs are going up.

They treat people like you as imbeciles and FUCKING idiots who can't see through them, c'mon TM, look at the data, surely you're not that thick !!!

This is a crime unfolding and the tacit approval of the uninformed and ignorant like you TM empowers these mongrels.

Haha Midget....after years of paranoia re Pokies I'd think you would possibly have gathered your facts.

In a recent post you say pokies turnover was $300m ,now above ,in response to me glancing at two Annual Reports and trying to give some brief summary of publicly available figures you increase this to $400m .Thats quite a difference and maybe indicates that you just guess ,make things up and make the basic error of NOT gathering your facts.

Now you claim to be part of a ginger group......call this bunch the Gingernuts !!....when have you ever been a group or team player ?

Loose cannons can find it difficult to drum up support from others ,and name calling and abusing those likely to support any grievance ...after years of attacking anything and anybody connected to Pokies Im beginning to think you are becoming "the Boy who called Wolf" "

Ive been watching "this Space" for 9 years now !

West Coast racing may be special ,maybe you should have said some of its exports are special needs!

Also why has this topic ,the poor performance and ballooning out of control costs of the NZRB been highjacked by your personal grievance with pokies...yeah ,yeah it leads to a bit of addiction and kids going hungry ,but its a widespread issue,its not your monkey ,it's not your circus !

Your credibility needs a lift....you need to show some leadership.

At least read the numbers ,I think the Gingernuts  , the latest fictional group in your tiny confused brain will probably insist on this.

And get the topic back on track......you claim your main outcome would be for the trainers , jockeys and real grafters in industry to get a bigger slice of the cake......WOW that will not only burden the Industry with a massive increase in costs it will speed up its demise..GENIUS.....like the good old days maybe this group will need to take on jobs in the local woollen mills and factories to supplement their income OR the TAB can reduce more local races and iimport even more races.

Get back on track,will ya ?

My figures are fairly accurate, certainly the net proceeds of pokies at 23 mill is accurate and that's the critical figure.

The number of times poor addicted old ladies hit the button and roll the wheels ( they call that turnover ) is not terribly important but I'm told it's now 400 mill.

You on the other hand are just a hobby participant TM, you're retired having made your modest fortune out of fast food ( not sure there's any cried in that but I suppose you didn't make the punters eat that rubbish ) and you're spreading your interests. The last time we spoke you assured me you'd converted to the gypsy code because " it was a better experience " or words to that effect.

I won't be discussing anything more with you about any involvement I have in the game because you're becoming increasingly  mischievous and decreasingly relevant.

Now go find yourself a little wee share in another good horse, it's been a long, long time.