RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cornelius

Purcell on Weigh In on Monday

Why did he lie,when he said that Awapuni didn't have any issues regarding rider and horse safety at my hearing?Then the course manager said they have issues with the track for the last 10 years?

Why did he lie to Peter Early when he said that he presented a paper to the conference,when it was exposed that he only did the Introduction to the paper.?

Why did he lie when he said to Steve Davis that he had raced 90 horses?

Why did he lie when again he said,he was a leading country NSW bookmaker for 12 years,when according to my research that he was only licensed for 9 years?

I would be more than happy to appear on the show and ask the hard questions

SNR

Guest 2Admin2
22 minutes ago, wokybok said:

Why was Imogenesmiles declared a  non starter and refund to owners and punters , Race 4. Otaki ?

The starters assistant left the blind fold on.

3 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

The starters assistant left the blind fold on.

According to those involved it jumped, took two strides, hit a wet patch and knuckled over losing the jockey.

That ties in with the stewards demands that the barriers then be moved forward 20+m and that the scarifiers be run through the ground in front of the barriers for the remaining races.

Do you know something we don't or are you taking the piss ?

On 1/6/2017 at 3:31 PM, Cornelius said:

What questions would you like the panel like to ask Purcell on weigh in on Monday?

Ill start.

Resign!!! For the sake of NZ racing. RESIGN!!!

Do you know he is given a list of questions that he can sive through and pick the ones he wants to answer so whatever he says will be crap

43 minutes ago, Grant R said:

Do you know he is given a list of questions that he can sive through and pick the ones he wants to answer so whatever he says will be crap

That shows us what kind of a person is running our industry. A bulls****er!! Cluecless! Under qualified and employs under qualified people.

Apparently his nickname in Australia was "boy wonder"

He was always a boy on a mans errand, and everyone wondered what he did!

it will go something like this -

KFE - Did you have a nice Christmas break?

GP - yes I had a family Christmas lunch that was very nice. In fact attendance this year was up 12.5% so that was great.

KFE - was the weather nice and warm?

GP - yes on Christmas afternoon the temperature reached 29.6* so that was 4.63% warmer than the past 2 years.

Tan (trying to sound excited) - What about New Years eve. Did you see the New Year in?

GP - yes I went to the Moruya RSL and there was a big crowd there. In fact attendance there was a staggering 27.32% up on last year.

Tan (monotone) - What happened at midnight?

GP - we went outside were the local Lions club put on a fireworks display. Apparently it cost them $20,000 which is up 25% on what it cost last year and 60% on fixed year 2011.

at the hearing of 2011 the studio is gatecrashed by what looks like snow white's 7 dwarfs all dressed in seersucker jackets, Armani glasses, Louis Vuitton shoes and hair by Morgan & Morgan. The panic button is pushed and the screen goes blank and is replaced by a commercial featuring Christmas at the Races.

:o :P

Guest 2Admin2
On 06/01/2017 at 7:16 PM, Midget said:

According to those involved it jumped, took two strides, hit a wet patch and knuckled over losing the jockey.

That ties in with the stewards demands that the barriers then be moved forward 20+m and that the scarifiers be run through the ground in front of the barriers for the remaining races.

Do you know something we don't or are you taking the piss ?

It is what I read on the stewards report.  If it doesn't read that now then they changed it.

monday morning ...... conversation between gp and weigh in producers ..... i won't be attending programme as i see 99.9 % of race cafe pundits are asking very sensible questions that nobody dare ask me as i have no sensible answers to give them .....  best say as to why i not here i hurt my hock turning the bend at awapuni slipped 20 metres from starting gate with my brand new acquired hong kong horseshoes and got interfered with by running rail as i not a jumper !!!!!

Better still chap below might give better answers !!!!!!

:D:PImage result for one who flew over the cuckoo's nest