RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
2Piper

NFL today NYG v Washington

Not sure what happened here when the TAB framed the market , Washington $1.27 NYG $3.70 . Backed NYG with a 10-5 record despite Washington (8-6-1) at home .Giants up 10-0 at the moment. Present odds NYG $1.65 ,Washington $2.10. (2 minutes from half-time).

I think the TAB may have taken the view that Washington had to win to have a shot at the playoffs (not sure how that works exactly towards getting a wildcard) where NYG had already qualified and resting players was considered. Overall the Giants played their top personal.

I thought that the Giants would at least rest Manning but i suppose momentum is everthing.

1 hour ago, 2Piper said:

I think the TAB may have taken the view that Washington had to win to have a shot at the playoffs (not sure how that works exactly towards getting a wildcard) where NYG had already qualified and resting players was considered. Overall the Giants played their top personal.