RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Donna Howard

Rock'n'pop-Sequin filly to lease

This has been advertised before under the banner of "Ladies Racing Syndication Opportunity" we have opened it up to everyone as not enough ladies came forward, here are the details;

Ok so the filly has been broken in and currently riding around the track with light work, she is being trained by Gerald Innes at Opaki Masterton.

Lease is for 3 years with 10% of all stakes

$100 per 5 % share is payable now (20th December 2016) and going forward every month on the 20th thereafter, ideally it would be best if everyone set up a automatic payment for the 20th of each month. A separate bank account has been set up for the syndicate where only transactions for the filly will operate.

Email me to confirm your share and I will send you the Bank Account details (first in first served)

The whole idea was to have a group of ladies with a common interest to share the thrill of being able to race a horse which is affordable, if we don't have enough women coming forward we will open it up to everyone

I hope I have covered everything, if not let me know

My email is geraldinnes@xtra.co.nz

2yr old filly. "Rock'n'Pop-Sequin (6 wins).

Image may contain: horse and outdoor