RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

The Feds Arrive

ALL STARS are awesome. Thoroughly professional and with Mark and Natalie at the helm you can be sure their plethora of star horses will be ready to lay down the gauntlet to any pretenders who happen along. They are both such good drivers and with Mark's eye for a horse he continues to buy the best performers year after year.

Rumours are generally baseless and are started by those who cannot compete with the excellence that is the best Harness Stable in Australasia. 

Until there are any breaches or positive tests this talk needs to stop! 

All Stars website is informative and very helpful. I thank them for communicating their stable news to the wider public. They don't have to do this but they do. It would be a sad day if this service were stopped because of haters.

They are the absolute pinnacle of this sport and should be admired not vilified.

ALL STARS FAN

There you have it. The last 2 posters sum things up. On one hand, you either believe the all stars are streets ahead of everyone and anyone who says different are jealous, under achievers. You have faith in the riu and you think it is scandalous anyone could possibly question their success. You think their dominance is a good thing and something to aspire too.                                      Then on the other hand, you have those who have no faith whatsoever  in the riu hierarchy  ,you watch all the big races and struggle to comprehend how superior their horses are ,you  wonder when the big blow up will happen.       Like an earthquake aftershock, you  know its  coming,you just don't know when and what lengths authorities will go to limit  the damage .Many have already packed their bags and left.                                                                                           The question is whether badger is genuine,or is he one of those that harnesslink believes makes up rumours ,  as he or she is one of those haters,fools and idiots they talk about.

45 minutes ago, what a post said:

There you have it. The last 2 posters sum things up. On one hand, you either believe the all stars are streets ahead of everyone and anyone who says different are jealous, under achievers. You have faith in the riu and you think it is scandalous anyone could possibly question their success. You think their dominance is a good thing and something to aspire too.                                      Then on the other hand, you have those who have no faith whatsoever  in the riu hierarchy  ,you watch all the big races and struggle to comprehend how superior their horses are ,you  wonder when the big blow up will happen.       Like an earthquake aftershock, you  know its  coming,you just don't know when and what lengths authorities will go to limit  the damage .Many have already packed their bags and left.                                                                                           The question is whether badger is genuine,or is he one of those that harnesslink believes makes up rumours ,  as he or she is one of those haters,fools and idiots they talk about.

What a Post and Badger you both have summed it up extremely well as to the info that is out there at the moment.

We have heard from RIU saying that they are not making any enquiries at this time.

We have not had any confirmation as far as I am aware from the two parties that are meant to  be involved in the enquiries that nothing at all has taken place.

Yes the All Stars are a phenomenal training establishment with their unbelievable total domination of all races that carry the largest stake money in Australasia.

Of course their are going to be people that are jealous of the success of that stable leaving only the small crumbs for the rest of the stables!

Of course people are going to be questioning how one stable can be so much better than every other trainer in the country!

Of course everything may be above Board and legal and that the dominating stable just do things differently and their horses are just so much better and just want to run faster and for longer than every other trainers horses.

Of course the dominating stable may be more professional about doing everything better.

But it is just a blatantly stupid for some to state that it is upto all other trainers in NZ to up their game to compete with The Allstars stable when they do not know any way legal that they can improve their horses.

Are you saying that Cran Dalgety, Robert Dunn, Tony Herlihy etc. are not doing things professionally enough?

17 minutes ago, Brodie said:

What a Post and Badger you both have summed it up extremely well as to the info that is out there at the moment.

We have heard from RIU saying that they are not making any enquiries at this time.

We have not had any confirmation as far as I am aware from the two parties that are meant to  be involved in the enquiries that nothing at all has taken place.

Yes the All Stars are a phenomenal training establishment with their unbelievable total domination of all races that carry the largest stake money in Australasia.

Of course their are going to be people that are jealous of the success of that stable leaving only the small crumbs for the rest of the stables!

Of course people are going to be questioning how one stable can be so much better than every other trainer in the country!

Of course everything may be above Board and legal and that the dominating stable just do things differently and their horses are just so much better and just want to run faster and for longer than every other trainers horses.

Of course the dominating stable may be more professional about doing everything better.

But it is just a blatantly stupid for some to state that it is upto all other trainers in NZ to up their game to compete with The Allstars stable when they do not know any way legal that they can improve their horses.

Are you saying that Cran Dalgety, Robert Dunn, Tony Herlihy etc. are not doing things professionally enough?

You are one repetitive little girl. Nothing to back up your weak subtle constant accusations. Everyone's argument for them being dirty is by blaming the RIU, last time I checked Purdons been winning G1's all over Australia, pretty sure that jurisdiction isn't controlled by the RIU. There horses aren't one race wonders, all his superstar horses have been from day 1, no matter what country they race in. Your acting like if there was some super drug then they are they the only one using it... LMAO.. If the other trainers have a horse good enough they can win G1's, look at what Monbet has been doing the last year+... One of the best trotters I've seen, must be trained by the all stars?... oh wait. 

54 minutes ago, TheMug said:

You are one repetitive little girl. Nothing to back up your weak subtle constant accusations. Everyone's argument for them being dirty is by blaming the RIU, last time I checked Purdons been winning G1's all over Australia, pretty sure that jurisdiction isn't controlled by the RIU. There horses aren't one race wonders, all his superstar horses have been from day 1, no matter what country they race in. Your acting like if there was some super drug then they are they the only one using it... LMAO.. If the other trainers have a horse good enough they can win G1's, look at what Monbet has been doing the last year+... One of the best trotters I've seen, must be trained by the all stars?... oh wait. 

Totally agree and get sick of the subtle underling words Brodie uses - "  everything may be above Board " - "hopefully".

Brodie there is no maybes or hopefully.

44 minutes ago, TheMug said:

You also preach a very repetitive message. But you do make some very good points about  the all stars racing in many jurisdictions  and whether other trainers  throughout Australasia could  also be using performance enhancers.  The latter is of course a double edged sword argument.  Using that argument you must believe everyone in Australasia is clean,otherwise you would be arguing that the all stars can beat  those who use performance enhancers while not doing so themselves.                    As far as the riu goes,they have repeatedly  in recent years issued press releases warning trainers to stop using the latest performance enhancer as they will be testing for it soon.  Come on,we all know they have no interest whatsoever in catching any big fish.                   The connections of these  big stables have too much money and too much influence to take them on.   You may get sick of hearing it,but remember the blue magic scandal.                Why do people like you continually  twist any dissenting view by saying  people like myself , Brodie  and others say the all star team is  mainly superior because of  the use of performance enhancers. You constantly ignore that we acknowledge they are the best trainers in nz,.       Finally,personally I have never singled out the all stars,i believe  performamce enhancers are used by several stables but that there use is  deemed legal due to authorities not knowing what to, and being unwilling to test for. That's my observation from 40 years of punting,that is my opinion.

2 hours ago, TheMug said:

The Mug, you can call me anything you like if it makes you feel better.

yes there are some on here that want to have a crack at the "Brodster" which is their perogative just as anyone is allowed to express an opinion on this forum.

What I will say is that I speak for the silent majority.

I'm worrying about the cafers that read this Godber said it would be impossible for New Zealand Customs Service or the New Zealand Police to have an investigation open without informing the RIU because it has a memorandum of understanding with both government agencies. No positive swabs.

Here is a help line number, 0508 828 865, you can seek help before its to late.

I want you people to understand , I am not a gossip , I have had some good chats with mark, I have been to Allstars it is a fantastic set up, totally professional I remember having travel problems with a horse the first person to help me was mark he is a decent man I wrote the post to express my thoughts, I tried to put it in chronological order about how I heard of this . I have never read harness express.

My concerns are the rumors were virtually all the same from numerous people including senior trainers and drivers, why would Godber tell every body what the product was if there is no inquiry why take so long to inform people, I will say it again it is a sad situation that the industry finds it self once again, we have had blue magic, we have had the ulcer pills, both times we were told it is a storm in a tea cup, well the people who said that were totally wrong we all know the results . I hope this time they are right

I would gutted if more was to come out this, for Allstars, other owners, trainers and drivers and a sport that means a lot to me.

Lastly I don't give a fat rats whether the full stops etc are in the right place.

46 minutes ago, Mainland Rookie said:

So apparently a stable is having their Positive Swabs (cobalt) announced tomorrow. Leading stable , but it's NOT THE ALLSTARS. I don't know who it is but does anyone on here know? Don't have the patience to wait..

Garrick Knight posted on Twitter about the announcement. 

He better be right.

Well how about that,i can predict the future. This time I knew I was on a sure thing, No reports in the media about it to date nor have the riu referred to it. Have kept an eye on their website. Just a big secret as always with them 

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 10:08 AM, what a post said:

The one thing we do know is ignore anything the RIU may say about such issues. Their policy of non disclosure they implement inconsistently and their hierachy have always  been apologists for  certain sectors.  For example if their had been a hearing involving a high profile person in the last few weeks would we have heard about it from the RIU?   

That's the post I made I was referring too.

We all know if it's a leading stable some excuse of a bottle tipped over and landed in the feed or a young stable hand mixed up the feeds for the horses will come out as the excuse and be accepted and then the trainer wil be handed a slap with a wet bus ticket as penalty. 

1 hour ago, Jag1 said:

Cran Dalgety has two horses that have produced a high than accepted Cobalt reading.  Fatima Siad from Timaru meeting 19th Nov and Raukapuka Ruler ,Metro meeting 16th December. The two horses won on these occasions.

Will be interesting what the Allstar haters think of this? Cobalt is probably the worse of most drugs as it's very dangerous for the horses, how you handle having a metal compound injected. 

3 hours ago, Alittlebitofknowledge said:

I no what ur talking about and u r right. That will come out as well however

this latest positive is very different

and I would say a lot more serious 

Yes,appears not the one I was referring too.