RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mcmissile

Sandown.

14 hours ago, mcmissile said:

This was Sandown yesterday afternoon, the race meeting went ahead last night with no problems.   What do you think would happen to one of our tracks over here in the same situation?

IMG_0418.JPG

Good example of a well maintained race track. Why aren't our tracks maintained as good as  this?

We had the man from sandown himself here in nz ...I know what he said needed to be done at Auckland and wanganui....not sure about wanganui but only part has been done at Auckland and I believe it is through lack  money...again why spend money bringing a expert over and then not take on board his ideas??....

7 hours ago, Hound Fan said:

We had the man from sandown himself here in nz ...I know what he said needed to be done at Auckland and wanganui....not sure about wanganui but only part has been done at Auckland and I believe it is through lack  money...again why spend money bringing a expert over and then not take on board his ideas??....

Fair point. The nzgra should be footing the cost for that and putting that guy's ideas into action. Never mind Pussyfooting" around waiting for finance. They take enough from us trainers.